Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuck leaving a battle

Server
    DE01

Stuck leaving a battle

I have been having problems not only loading battles in coopt mode but in leaving them as well. I can't even provide you a screen shot because I have no post image icon.

Server
    DE01
    Hi Gunnerguzz,

You can attach an image to your post by using this button:

Server
    DE01
    I have this same problem, winning or when monster retreats my game freeze's. help please

Server
    DE01
    i have the same problem leaving battle

Server
    DE01
    bump please, tried in all 3 browsers

Server
    DE01
    I've taken some screen shots if it helps..

This is what happens when the surrender choice should come up..

refreshing then lets the battle continue as if you had press 'Decline the Surrender" request - can't remmebr the actual wording as its been all day and I haven't seen one ;(

and here's what it looks like when it just hangs at the end of the battle...every battle today has done this for me

Last edited by Dragons_Breath; 08.10.14 at 02:28.

Server
    DE01
    I have the same issue.
    I am on a 2012 Macbook Pro running Mavericks
    I have tried Firefox, Chrome, and Safari and in all three it will freeze before the surrender box pops ups and before Victory pops up.
    A page refresh fixes it, but it is very annoying to hit refresh every five or ten minutes.

Server
    DE01
    Same with and it gets worse if you try the boss fight Verdan Ironfist (sp?). It just freezes and no amount of refreshing helps. It will eventually just kick you from the battle as if you retreated with the troop loses. Happened to me 4 times. I keep trying, hoping they fixed it. Stupid me, I know. Lost a bunch of crystals.

Server
    DE01
    Yep I'm running Mavericks too and tried Safari, Firefox & Chrome - Cleared browser cache, cleared Flash Cache, even did a clean instal of Adobe flash player and still no difference. Its really annoying, yes any boss battles or any battle that has a hero in it that it need to bring text up seems to be the issues but the talking story line text in the hero/boss battles are the worse because they just freeze and no amount of waiting or refreshing works at all. I too lost many crystal troops by keep trying. I've been trying and hoping for 48 hours now. I also sent a support ticket in yesterday but I'm guessing they are swamped - but it would be nice that someone is looking into this for us???

I tried an 5/6 year old Macbook Pro running a slightly older version of Mavericks and that was the same, I've tried on old iMac running Mountain Lion and thats the same with Chrome and Safari.

My mums machine that is still running Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and that actually works in Safari???? I've sat infront of her machine twice now to do two battles that I couldn't do but she uses hers all the time so I'm stuck again waiting for Ubisoft/BlueByte to fix it. I don't know what else to try?????????

I even tried to resurrect a very old windows machine running XP but its that old it wont even run the homepage and wont download anything because it thinks its too dangerous!!! Soo frustrating??? Please has anyone have any ideas??????
    Last edited by Dragons_Breath; 08.10.14 at 17:15.

Server
    DE01
    Actually you will freeze in any rescue combat, you freeze when the system trys to show a pop-up window such as the retreat information or combat result.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast