Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How to refer a friend?

Server
    DE01
    This thing is still not working, lol. You can't invite via game either. It just brings you to your profile page.

Server
    DE01
    After todays long long update problem still persists.

Server
    DE01
    More than month after report , nothing changed ... are devs sleeping ? srsly now we have no reason to tell friends about this game, weekly quest totaly bugged , lags every day , sometimes freeze in loading page ,respawning siege battles, missing end game content, and after all no rewards possible for inviting new players (customers) to this game . You have to start doing something before all players doesnt stop p(l)aying .

Server
    DE01
    Another month has passed and after many updates finally we can.... not invite friends still

I've seen buggy games but this one in on top of worst ones in terms of bug solving, losses from bugs and support. Although on the other hand i admire this games philosophy:
    - dont let players invite other players to game for free and instead pay for advertising so new players would try it out (very refreshing view in profit orientated corporate world);
    - dont fix bugs (like raid) so people would loose armies and would have to waste lots of time or spend cash to recover;
    - reply to support message after two weeks so maybe your player stopped playing after loosing whole army or, if they are persistant and still playing, ask the to provide details about that bug like at what time it happened, how much and what kind of troops he lost, etc.
    Really saves time and game currency

I wonder if some bugs will ever get fixed and right now starting to be more inclined to believe that this is devs philosophy to which players should adapt or choose to leave.
    Last edited by Ritmas; 12.12.14 at 09:44.

Server
    DE01
    One more major update and still cant refer a friend.....

Server
    DE01
    Hi Ritmas,

The development team is still working on fixing this bug. Unfortunately the bug is a little more complicated than expected, but they are looking in to it.

Server
    DE01
    Hi,
    I have exactly tha seme problem as the others. I'm from Hungary and I tried Chrome, Firefox and IE too but always the same page :/

Server
    DE01
    Waiting with patience,,,:-)

Server
    DE01
    I have specifically not told anybody I know that I am playing this game because of this bug. You are cripling your potential community expansion and our enjoyment of the game. Please fix!

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Sycosity View Post
    I have specifically not told anybody I know that I am playing this game because of this bug. You are cripling your potential community expansion and our enjoyment of the game. Please fix!
    Same. Waiting to invite friends so I can get the rewards and it gets annoying cause I wanna go raids with them but at the same time I've got "the greeds".

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast