Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How to refer a friend?

Server
    DE01
    same issue for me... btw I'm surprised, what is more important for them than haveing more customers?

Server
    DE01
    Same problem for me. Would be easy fix if we get a number attached to our accounts and we just have to add it to a certain link to invite our friends?

Server
    DE01
    with all the new improved updates ahead, i hope they make this the number 1 priority
    afterwards :-)

Server
    DE01
    Hi pauantbro,

I have forwarded your question, all I know is that our development team is still working on it and that certain other (game-breaking) issues/bugs have a higher priority.

Server
    DE01

The option " Share the MMHO adventure" doesnt work

Hi. When i click on "Share the MMHO adventure" it sends me to the home page of the game and tells me i have to verify my email, but i have already did that when i started to play this game can you help?

Server
    DE01
    Still no update on this? I have two friends that I invited who are already playing (AND spending money), and I have 2 more (possibly 3) who want to start, and more getting interested. Because of this glitch does that mean I've lost any credits I might have received for the 2 friends who are already playing (one has already reached or is about to reach lvl 15)? Also, now I will not get credit for the others who join because I invited them? Is there anything you can do about this in the meantime? It's hardly fair that we are bringing players in, you are promising benefits for it, and then we receive nothing because your link won't work.
    Please let me know if I should tell them to hold off joining or not - I'm just afraid they'll get involved in another game.
    Is this glitch getting addressed any time soon?

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

Unfortunately I have no update regarding this issue at this moment.

Server
    DE01
    same problem... signed up with facebook account tonight.. enjoying the game and can't invite friends to play.

Server
    DE01
    same issue here.

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

I will forward your cases, thank you for letting us know.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast