Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Discussion Round: Playable Creatures/Units

Server
    DE01
    Hi Arunalia,

Your feedback has been noted and forwarded, thank you!

Server
    DE01
    The arch liches and other ultra champion and elite necro characters should have some light resistence. After all the light faction has tons of darkness resistence, but the necro troops are so weakened by all these updates its getting kinda rediculous. GIVE IT MORE THOUGHT< this is a fantasy game not a one sided LIght is better than dark blah blah. BALDERDASH NECROS RULE AND I AM BIASED!! NOW DO IT !!! lol pweez ^~^

Server
    DE01
    What ? for what you want more resistance ? in pvp every necro is using champions because know he cannot be killed by any light side enemy

Server
    DE01
    I want discuss pets they are inusless devs must put some skill on them something like heal buff unit or something and acivments must have some bonus + luck mighte or defence coz now no clue to take a pet or make some hard acivment coz not give any bonus

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by SWATik View Post
    What ? for what you want more resistance ? in pvp every necro is using champions because know he cannot be killed by any light side enemy
    The issue, is that haven has low dark resists, but necro does prime damage 90% of the time. If they rebalance that slightly, maybe make them do more dark damage, most of the people complaining will be happy. ESPECIALLY since necro battles in raids favor dark damage more than prime.

Server
    DE01
    Once more, the latest cards are messed up. They showed the stat changes on the old card instead of the new. My advice is to get a QA team of players to help check for such things.

Server
    DE01
    I like the increase of unit's movement. Games are getting faster at least and some more are playable like vampires Overall al I like the changes.

The light/darkness issue - haven has direct light damage from glories, priests and necropolis don't have any direct darkness damage. Overall it makes Haven stronger in PvP, because Necropolis has low lightness defense. I mean at least basic Necro mage Hero damage could be from darkness not prime.

* New Inquisitor's (upgrade battle priest) Spell is useless in PvE. I liked the old offensive one more when you could make a good combo with it using Light Shield, Light damage spells and Glories. Since Necropolis Units don't have direct Darkness damage but prime, it's only occasionally usefull in PvP. I mean you could do more with the old one.
    * New Sun Rider spell - it's cool but I can imagine it would be hard to find a balance with new factions when all haven and necropolis elite units have fly ability.

Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4