View Poll Results: Did you enjoy the Crimson Traders event?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 37.33%
  • No

33 44.00%
  • I did not participate

14 18.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crimson Traders event.

Server
    DE01

Crimson Traders event.

Dear heroes,

The Crimson Trader event is almost over, on the 30th of October at 12:00CET the event will end. We would like to ask you about your opinion about the event. Did you enjoy the Crimson Trader event?

We would also love to get your feedback about this event; What did you like? What didn't you like? What would you like to see better/different? Etc.

Best regards,

BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    This was too hard to me (I lost too much troops for it to be interesting).

Server
    DE01
    I voted yes, but i'm sure that 90% of the server didn't like it's difficulty. I have many knowledge in heroes, it was all easy for me, with any character i played. But i can imagine how painful and hard was it for majority to try it on early levels, especially if they don't have licences for retry/unit information.

In short: very good concept but poorly implemented.

PS. Tbirds are way overpowered atm.

Server
    DE01
    I liked the event. However, I couldn't understand the 'adopting' of the difficulty to the player's strength in coop battles. Alone I could play against, say, 23k (I'm level 36; sometimes I faught alone against 53k, too), and after inviting a weak friend (say level 12), we had to fight against an 89k enemy. I could win the game, but my friend was completely smashed. :-(

Server
    DE01
    Since there is no edit post anymore (and i edit almost every of my posts since i have to add more stuff as soon as i remember lol) i'll explain more why tbirds are op. They have the greatest initiative and speed, they have overpowered ability (scaling with magic making already overpowered magic classes even more overpowered). Also they don't look like thunderbirds at all, they look more like as some moon phoenix as someone from the global chat said. Either make their ability way weaker (it's chain skill, it have to be same dmg as main attack on the first target or lower for at least 25%!), or make their hp reduced or something else, but they are way stronger than they should be.

Server
    DE01
    for this event type is necessary team battle, even for hig levels... i think it's intended

Server
    DE01
    The battles were challenging and sometimes too difficult on your own. I lost lots of units and the reward isn't that great when u consider the fact that as a necromancer i can't heal goblins or maulers. So if they made like 2 different units, for example living and undead goblins and maulers it would be very interesting to the necromancer class. Thunderbirds are awesome, but buying them by using the confirm button makes you automatically enlist them and it costed me 1500 hero seals, which was bad. And that's a very huge bug if you ask me. If there could be a confirm button on the whole paying with hero seals: like do you really want to do this yes or no, that would be better.

Overall nice try, but very useless for the necromancer heroes en too difficult even when the battle power is much lower that your own

Server
    DE01
    a lil "trick" was to take invitation in battle from players a bit lower in level: for example i'm 28, and if a 22 lev invite me the difficulty would be fair enough... and sometimes is good to loose some troops, or the game would be too easy ^^

i Loved this event, and hope to saw more like this soon

Server
    DE01
    True, I wonder to where my hero seals gone. Now I know . Thanks. I will be more careful next time with thunder birds shops.

Server
    DE01
    Hello, I want to say i enjoyed the event a lot!

Concerning the battles, the difficulity was fine in my opinion (as long as you did not face a stack of 100+ thunderbirds :P)

2 things i would like to see improved:
    1: Differ the amount of mercury awarded from the fights. like 30 for easy fights and 70 for very hard fights. The strength of the monsters had a huge gap sometimes, but the rewards was always around 40 mercury.

2: It is too much to kill 3 camps to buy a single thunderbird. The seals/mercury offer showed quite a bargain in that case and i have invested some money in this game, but i dont want to have to buy every single mercery.

After farming a whole day i could buy a single stack of thunderbirds (well, at least it got me in the council :P)

I hope to see more of these kind of events!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast