Thread: Guild Quests Feedback (Big Guilds)

Server
    DE01

Exclamation Guild Quests Feedback (Big Guilds)

I will start by introducing myself, some may know me from Alpha, some from the beta. My in game character is Agrathsar and I`m the guild master of the biggest guild in Heroes right now with over 400 active members.

Today I would like to raise few issues with the current guild quests in general or in big guilds.

First of all the guild quests give random rewards not appropriate to the player level. We tested if it might be related to who picks the quest after reset but so far its all random. For example you get 1k xp at lv 30 from quest that takes several days to finish (treasure boxes)

That brings me to second major issue in big guilds. The Treasure box quest is really annoying and broken in the way it is in bigger guilds. Not sure how the number of chests is calculated in quest, but considering we only can pick up 4 per day and you get quests that req 250-400 treasure chests, it takes like 1-2 weeks to finish this quest for 1k xp.

Im pretty sure its not intended....

What i recommend is either reduce the number dramatically and set a fixed value (or maximum number) or allow to pick up as many treasure boxes per day as you can with a limit say 4 per zone. In a similar way like the obelisks work right now.
    Agrathsar - Lv 45 Necromancer
    Agrathzar - Lv 28 Knight

Server
    DE01
    I agree, it is always disappointing to have a large quest done, only to have it give something like 1k xp.

Server
    DE01
    I agree. Also, I think that guild quests that require a certain number of creatures to be slain are too easy. Something like "kill 1.000 devotees" isn't hard at all for a single guild member to do in a single fight, when guild quests should be more about team work. So, in a big guild with hundreds of members, where's the fun of doing a guild quest if there is no team work to complete that quest?

Server
    DE01
    The guild quests are so easy to do it, I think Ubisoft need to add more difficult guild missions . For example, to kill the creatures need 2 players, it will enhance interaction between the members in the guild, I just know some members in my guild and even we don't say hello when we meet , and the guild chat no one comment. The Ubisoft have to make the time ingame, that facilitate for players exactly aware of time ingame, because there are many players coming from other countries and we don't know the true time to play together.
    P/s: Sorry my english not well

Server
    DE01
    what I have the most issue with in guild quests is: #1 the changing of what has to be killed...you pick up the quest of kill X Devotees and it changes to kill X Enchanted Sphinxs before you can even get to the area to kill them. #2 that whenever you do a something to the game, maintenance or event or anything at all, we gain all the previously cancelled or non accepted quests as active, VERY ANNOYING. I agree that the exp for GQ's is out of balance, 20k exp for 20 expert battles, what are you soft in the head? it should be atleast 200k exp just for the effort required in time.