Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 126

Server
    DE01
    Can't really find a place to post suggestions, so posting it here.
    It would be nice to have the chatbox in a bottom corner, the current position just forces me to close it because it blocks vision quite often.

Server
    DE01
    I really like the stadium.
    Thanks the development team for the hard work for bring us the wonderful feature.
    Please fix the stage 16, my army clear the whole 15 stage without a single lost and then, my army feeling stupid when lose at stage 16, the allied npc just getting them self kill within first turn or second turn.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeManh View Post
    I really like the stadium.
    Thanks the development team for the hard work for bring us the wonderful feature.
    Please fix the stage 16, my army clear the whole 15 stage without a single lost and then, my army feeling stupid when lose at stage 16, the allied npc just getting them self kill within first turn or second turn.
    Use sanctuary on the allied creature (u can buy a scroll if you don't own it). The creatures will come to you instantly, there you can slow/kill/taunt them and make sure the NPC is safe

I too like the stadium a lot, good addition!

But the luck nerf.....My might hero his battle power has been cut by 1/3th this is not something that makes me happy

Server
    DE01
    I know few people do this, but I feel I have to. Though there was no hot fix that I know of, the chat seemed to work again all of a sudden. I would like to thank the staff for their efforts, and hope they continue to look into the cause of the problem in case it might happen again

Server
    DE01
    I love that you are fixing the bugs but I was wondering if you planned on releasing another chapter and maybe another faction that is playable. I think this would also help draw more fans of Heroes of Might and Magic series to play this game. Heroes 5 was a great success and so far I am enjoying this but would love to see elves or wizards or any of the Heroes 5 factions to be playable. Thank you for your time

Server
    DE01
    well done you buffed crit on magic, and nerfed crit on might ( the only thing that makes might worth playing).

Server
    DE01
    Lost 25k BP on my might hero.... Such a joke.... They nerf might again & again but don't change magic....

Server
    DE01
    Dear Developer the Stadium is a very good idea BUT anybody try to solved LEVEL 16 ?
    IT is a joke for necros might because I can't reach the allied unit with my units it is too far and the enemy kill in the 1st round or 2nd. IF I put sanctury to this allied mobs It lose in the first round because the sanctury only 1 round during if use to scroll. At least the mobs will be at the end of the turn but NO the allied mobs come to the 2nd place . So I played this game a lot ( I have DK 3 MAgic haven , DK1 Necro might) but this stage is IMPRACTICAL for Might Necro hero.
    If

Server
    DE01
    There is one thing I would like to know, does the list of changes for version 126 include all of the changes made in between from version 118. I have noticed some of the changes were active before version 126 was deployed. The best example I can think of is the ability to abort solved quests. This change was implemented at least 2 weeks before version 126 was deployed. I know this because the "Pebbles in a Sand Heap" quest was stuck for me but I didn't bother to submit a ticket to support and just dealt with having only 2 open quest slots. I figured it was a known issue and it would get fixed at some point besides I wasn't playing much with that hero anymore so it didn't matter. I noticed the ability to abort it one day so that is what I did and I had my 3 quest slots back again.
    Comments regarding fixed items:

15. I decided to start a necromancer hero (while I wait to see if any changes are made to the game that would make me want to continue playing the game) and I entered the forgotten sites for the first time at level 21. This was the first time I ever encountered the blocked encounter issue. Unlike the issue many other players have faced, I had no choice but to fight the first battle to move around the map with the exception that I was able to get troops from the encounter. This encounter would not have been my first choice on the map and was against a pretty powerful army (slightly above the average for that level). I was pretty sure this would be the first forgotten sites encounter I would lose but I was lucky and managed to keep a partial stack of vampire lords alive. Fortunately there were a couple of easier battles ahead and I was able to defeat the many headed one. I believe the forgotten sites should be always set up such that there is no army blocking movement throughout the entire map. This way you can pick and choose your battles appropriately, after all that is what the forgotten sites are about. I also believe that there should be no enemy stacks that are guarding nothing or are blocking the path to other encounters containing supplemental troops. I will use this encounter as an example since there was a stack on the map that blocked a small portion of the map that contained nothing, not even crystals. The only function of enemy stacks in the forgotten site should be to guard supplemental troops. I know this doesn't have much to do with this fix but it is related.

24. I am glad that this issue has been resolved, it is quite annoying. Has this issue also been resolved for the giant wyvern swarm?

52. I was happy to see this fix, I haven't tested it out yet but maybe I can play with my haven might hero a bit again now that I know where my troops are moving to.

53. I am also happy to see this change. I am always fearful of abilities that do 100k plus damage....

61. I am not so happy to see this fix. I believe that the sun crusaders sun rider ability should allow them to get out of entangle since they are turning into pure light to move through obstacles. I thought this was intended to be honest. It isn't like you can do it every round either. I can't confirm this but I also believe that sun crusaders could use sun rider to bypass the entangling abilities of other creatures as well (such as the shamans in Blackbough).

I haven't tried the Stadium of Strife yet but it looks fun from the videos I have seen posted on youtube.

As for the change in maximum damage for luck, I have looked back at my might hero and I used to have around 190% damage on criticals, I now have just over 150% with 13% luck. I am not sure if I would call a decrease of 40% a "slight decrease". I did believe that critical damage was a bit too high but this is not an insignificant change that was made here. It might be helpful if when posting changes like this, the actual changes in values are noted (for exampe - overall critical damage at maximum luck has been reduced from 250% to 200%). This is just another huge hit to might players, you should just remove might from the game and from the title of the game if this is going to keep up. The playable units were all balanced for magic heroes which in turn weakened might players even more. The reason for this is that creature abilities were given increased cool down times and knights rely on their units. Then abilities were changed for both magic and might heroes without so much as a mention as to what they were and to make it worse, the descriptions of the abilities were not updated (since most abilities are now turn based rather than round based and abilities that were turn based such as regen are now round based). It is hard to want to play the game when you see it getting worse and worse and less and less players wanting to play.

Server
    DE01
    @Somsam, did you actually read MarkMasters "hint"?

To be honest, I am very pleased with the challenges this game provides, but also a little annoyed that solutions are being thrown around spoiling the events for others.

Edgy

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast