Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: List of stages of Stadium of Strife

Server
    DE01
    It's a shame that I haven't overcome the 16th stage yet. Could someone provide the pictures of the remaining stages in order to complete this list please?
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    It's confirmed. 24th stage is the final stage, you get 153k exp and title: BeastMaster
    There is no special reward for finishing it except title.

I will upload screens from previous stages in few moments with little descritpion

Server
    DE01
    I didn't capture the 17th stage but It's about surviving 7 rounds, A lot of heaven troops like crusaders +200x2 same with gryffins, some Seraphs 60-90, priests and 4 gates summoning (150) advanced sentinels with preemptive defence.

Stage 18:

Dragon is healing 7000-9000 per turn (passive)
    White (2x1) creatures puts buff on Dragon that makes his movement 0 but you cant target him, also his resists got boosted.

Stage 19:

Nothing special.

Server
    DE01
    Stage 20:

Nothing special again. Sanctuary is usefull (take scrolls if you dont have spell)
    Stage 21:
    I Didn't capture the screen with boss but it's lava worm (alone).
    Also there are 4 or 5 gates that summons those 3headed hounds (150)
    He has 2 types of attack. Massive (radius 1) fire damage attack and debuff with fire damage per round ~3000 or something
    Stage 22:

Mobs hit pretty hard specially kappas with their ability so be carefull.

Server
    DE01
    Stage 23:
    I didnt capture again ;s but it's similar to 22nd stage.
    Goal: Kill three stacks of Hydras (~100, ~130, ~180)
    They are surrounded by rest of coastal creature (except sharks in this stage) in stack size similar to 22nd stage.
    Final, 24 stage

I have to say: this time i had luck. I don't know if mob placing is random but this time only 1 kappa was reaching me.
    Boss isn't hard: 75k hp, -20% light magic ressitance (I dont remember other), preemptive strike, mass attack (attacking all adjected stacks), and little regeneration (like 5k per turn)

Also after 18 stage you get title: DragonSlayer.
    Good luck

Server
    DE01
    stage17

stage21

stage23 Kill three stacks of Hydras

stage24 the first hit killed one team=\

Server
    DE01
    LuciQQ, chaosluar, thank you very much for your pictures.

I also made videos of the first 10 stages, hoping they can be helpful.

It's a shame that I've overcome the 16 stage yet. This is my best record so far:

I rushed to stage 16 within 25 minutes and my Initiative buff was still in effect. If only the priestess could last one more round, I could use Sanctuary scroll the 2nd time and won the battle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I tried again and won. I use Initiative and Might shrines + and Might runestone (+5 Initiative and +180% Might). Purely winning with "brute force".

Though, I gave up on stage 17, I will need to make a better tactic for the next time.
    Last edited by Syltom; 26.11.14 at 22:12.

Server
    DE01

My Stadium run.

I did it few days ago, didn't see this topic before so here are my findings:
    (i should note i have battle retry license also) CC stands for Cowd Control, as some people don't know (slows, stuns etc)

Stage 6: my method is to have 1stack faster than 7, i use angels, they charge boss(reinforcement up) and in like 75%+ time he don't attack u, just buff himself with reflect dmg. then i spread my troops 3 glories and 1 priests, so cannons won't AoE me, and also out of boss range so he won't AoE me in 2nd round.
    Cannons will hit 1 or 2 targets, i use heal + priests to heal to full. Next round just hit him with angels, reinforcement should not drop. let him do his turn, THEN you dispel him. and kill him before cannons hit. U take 0 loses.
    Another option is Anathema where he hits you for less dmg but you take some loses, and u kill him in first round.
    Now i think about it Initiative shrine is best as u can drop him down before his turn

Stage 16: my method is very similar to other guys posted. basically all surviving rounds from this point you survive instead of killing them before round 7
    I start with blinding stack of 92 priests. Then time stasis whole thing around friendly npc. Ranged priests from top left can shoot at her, thats fine they do little dmg.

My goal is let her take some dmg but no more than 1hit per round if possible. It is big help if she pop defensive, otherwise she take like 15k per hit. I try to CC as much as i can and smaller pack of griffins or those abominable priests can hit her, they hit like wet tissues.

Meanwhile if I'm not CCing, i do as much dmg as i can to battle priests, as eventual i have to Sanctuary NPC and they all jump at me.
    Make sure u check her rejuvenation CD so don't cast Sanc before her turn if she going to cast as she will break it. Scroll of sanc and guardian angel helps, i know not best talent, but i was using it if u can't cast your Sanc. I cast slow on those shooting priests so they never reach me, from top left. Kill battle priests maybe stack of griffins or small angels and CC till end.

Rest of fights didn't really burnt into my mind with anything difficult, simple fights, no harder than weekly boss.
    Stage 18: only small note here, i'm sure u will be fine, but kite boss, kill npc's as they are annoying, then boss.

Stage 22: preparation for final stage as they are nearly identical. U start in middle and lots of creatures ready to charge at you. Anathema is great i think(didn't have one) Slowed and stasis packs which would 1-shoot glory stack, 1 or 2 pack will still hit u, which is fine u heal them later. I immediately fly to this location to set-up my camp Why i choosed this location was, only 4 attack points. priests had always Sanctuary up. and glories could blind their front + my spells. Picture is from stage 24, but marked position for stage 22.

Stage 24: basically same as stage 22 + boss, so read that one first. Even with my best calculations, 1 stack charged me at start and glory left with 2units, i healed up, but lost 1 stack later in fight due to carelessness, i could kill it, but didn't even know it's last stage, so i restarted it (retry license).

This time i fly seraphs to safe locations and shielded that stack, got charged and 20 survived instead of 2.

I'm sure most people know this ,but for some less experienced, when u fly glory to safe spot, u land then bit further away and blind on spot near creature, so u wont get charged next round at start.

U far from middle but not exactly at your location , so u move next round, to set-up camp.
    Straight forward, I had 5 fronts now, as on picture, to guard, but pretty easy just good CC rotation etc, u know the drill.

Scroll of feeble mind was actually used))) those hydras do no dmg, but retaliate with 20K+, and have ability 4 rd. CD with 20K+ dmg. Some mobs are lazy and don't want to give u hug so u can blind them and get shielded from other troops. Sometimes mob with pacification wouldn't run into you and let other mobs go there instead, passing their turn. So you might take some dmg until all of them hug your troops. Feeble mind scroll was used on lazy hydra to come close without tearing up my stack but its not necessary it was just fun use.

I dispelled boss first time i could spare 1 turn in round, preemptive strike. then every round soul mark. I know i played extremely safe,but well didn't want to take chances.
    Time stasis on last round and killing boss. it was bit overkill at that point, as my glory crited 48k, without any gear glory bonus at that time but was safe kill.

It was my first full run, so i described it from my perspective, there might be better places to camp, or better strategy for sure, but i did it this way.
    Please no hate, as one player put me to ignore, because he didn't agree with my way of killing stage 6, when i was giving advice to someone on general chat.

I'm not hiding i used retry scroll on last stage and i think i did on stage 16, but it might not be in this particular run, could be on previous one, can't remember now.
    Overall i lost no units, so very happy with that.

Feel free to comment how u did it better way or if it was helpful to you.

I'm still realtivelly new player to this game, but will try answer question u might have, either here or in game. Cya

Last edited by mikello; 29.11.14 at 04:20. Reason: added better pic.

Server
    DE01
    As promised, I managed to win the 16th stage again and recorded it. Here is the video: http://youtu.be/Xoa2-Ht_-4M

Server
    DE01
    Monsters in Stadium are now generated randomly. This is a super easy Stage 16:

However, my Stage 17 had pretty much the same as Stage 16, a lot of Priestesses, and I had to give up before I took bigger loss.
    Last edited by Syltom; 29.01.15 at 01:27.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast