Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Few Ideas to Help Might Heroes

Server
    DE01
    Second that ...
    JagdKommando - Hunting devilish scum since closed beta!

Gorebaron | www.jk.ashan.de | twitter.com/JKommando

Server
    DE01

Separate Might and Magic in PvP

If you are unable to balance PvP and we all see you are not able to balance it then make Might fight Might and Magic fight Magic.
    I as Might player am sick and tired of lame as Magic with griff units running around while im being nuked by fireballs/soul marks/agony and bunch of other aoe and single target abilities, while they slow/stun me and run around with griffons, while my stacks are slowly dying. Not to mention bug where if i dispel time statis my units are still unable to act next round. So on top of crap balance , you got bugs that even more help OP side. This is so bad i have no words anymore. When people in guild ask about PvP (and i am in biggest eng speaking guild) we first ask if player is Might , if he sass he is Might we say , just dont do it. You will waste time and nerves fighting windmill and fights you cant win at the end.
    And if you remove PvP option for Might players wich you are, we are stuck only with PvE and even there Magic is better. I just dont get it, if you wanted to make 1 side so OP why WHY WHY make other side ?????????????????????????
    For months Magic is dominating PvP and you are doing NOTHING about it, and giving them advantage.
    I don't see Football players fighting vs Handball players so this should be no brainier.
    I am not saying this just because of me but for the game since if you cant make it balance people will not play it.GET IT...PPL DONT PLAY UNBALANCED GAME.

Server
    DE01
    It was not always like this. Might were powerful once. Then they started beating, nerfing, beating, nerfing might until it got to what it is today. True story

Server
    DE01
    +1
    A shame they did not notice how unbalanced it is......very disappointing.

Server
    DE01
    Hello everyone,

There will be an official statement regarding Might & Magic soon!

Server
    DE01
    The second move for a Might heroes could be a one solution to this problem in my view.
    And still we could have a new class with 3 moves at 30 lvl

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilana View Post
    The second move for a Might heroes could be a one solution to this problem in my view.
    And still we could have a new class with 3 moves at 30 lvl
    The whole idea of having 2 different classes are that they are DIFFERENT. There are a lot better ways to buff might suggested in these forums than making them half assed.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Arunalia View Post
    The whole idea of having 2 different classes are that they are DIFFERENT. There are a lot better ways to buff might suggested in these forums than making them half assed.
    The classes are not solely based on quantity of turns. The classes are based on abilities and leadership and from what I see, the abilities are very different. Magic seems to have a lot of major debuffing abilities whereas Might has a lot of major buffing abilities (in the case of desolation, it is combination buff / debuff since its effects are a debuff to the enemy but also buff your troops). In the case of magic, most debuffs come in the form of "crowd control" if you want to call it that. That is the difference between the two classes not the amount of turns they have. Magic also has abilities that do direct magical damage. The whole issue here is that with the multiple turns, magic have a huge advantage both in PvP and PvE at higher levels. At higher levels in PvE battles for might are either double the length as those from magic and the big reason for that is the multiple turns. I like magic the way it is, they are fun to play because of those multiple turns but having two turns on might will speed up battles significantly without causing a huge imbalance by changing every ability in the game.

It will make the game more fun because then you can use some more of those abilities you worked so hard to learn. I just found that as I went a long with knight and reached the higher levels, I started using certain abilities over and over and some of the ones that were useful at the start were just not useful anymore because there were other abilities available to me that were not there at the start and with only one turn, you have to prioritize on the better ability.

Server
    DE01
    Nobody said this buff won't help, but the issue is not being addressed. Might heroes have no strategic use where they clearly excell over magic heroes in pvp/pve. Excluding raids, the game is HELL as a might haven hero because the slight leadership bonus and more might has no real effect in battles compared to the outrageously useful spells of magic. As haven might, I use inspired assault every second turn, and rush in between, coz nothing else is worth ANYTHING. And their units are permanently crowd controlled in pvp making it pointless to even try. So the issue is clear, they need diversity. Real choices. Instead of more turns to cast mostly worthless spells. (haven might has no desolation, no torpor, no life drain. Necro might is MILES ahead, and that's not to mention the magic heroes)

Server
    DE01
    I agree that haven might is quite at a disadvantage. Raise shields and heroism are both poor abilities. Once the changes take place, heroism is going bye-bye on my haven knight. It would be alright if it only affected a single target but gave that target 100% extra damage (not just melee might or melee ranged either) or some other ability like a stun or knock back ability but as it is now, it is very weak. Even pre-emptive strike, as much as I like it was nerfed to only last 2 turns, it was way better when it lasted two full turns. With two turns though I can start using warlords command, overwhelm etc to make it easier for my haven knight. I really don't know why the haven knight is so hated by the devs but it isn't as good as other classes that is for sure but it is still the one I like to play most for some reason.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast