Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Confirmation on spending hero Seals

Server
    DE01

Confirmation on spending hero Seals

I really feel their should be a confirmation screen on any Hero seal purchase. I fell victim to this scenario. I was using my "auto battle" licenses, that you get from the weekly rewards. They only last 5 minutes. The license wore off and I clicked auto battle and my seals were taken. Given that it takes a week to earn 5 seals, and the auto battle is 499 seals, this seems extreme. In this case this was real money I had spent on the game that was taken from me. As in order to get the amount of seals I had to spend real money. I had been saving them and had planned on spending more money in the future to add to the seals I had in order to purchase something later. However as all my seals were taken in this process (I clicked auto-battle twice, then realized all my seals were gone when I went to click it and got an error that I was out of seals), this has made a very unhappy customer. Furthermore when I lodged a complaint about the process I was not treated well initially. Upon lodging a second complaint, and going back in forth with the representative, eventually 499 seals were refunded (1 misclick). (of note I have about 30 auto battle licenses, and the only reason I was auto battling was to get them out of my inventory, so obviously have no need to spend seals on this function).

This situation could of been entirely avoided had their been a confirmation screen, or if the staff had been more understanding of the issue. Instead a paying customer is now very reluctant to spend money on the product in the future, as this could easily happen again with one misclick.

Server
    DE01
    This is something for what I have been asking in several threads , unfortunately ubisoft need our money ...

Server
    DE01
    Hi both,

Thank you for your feedback, it has been noted and passed on!

Server
    DE01
    One thing : when you have confirmed the recruiting of some units, your mouse is directly over the ''instant enlist''-button. 1 Accidental mouse click or 1 click too much and you may have spent a number of hero seals, which you did not actually want to spend on that feature. At the very least, the place of these buttons could be changed on screen.

Server
    DE01
    i agree with this, i just mistook spending it on forgotten site OMG T-T

Server
    DE01
    i had 91 of these coins the other day .. not enough to do anything with .. last night i only had 42 .. dont know where the rest went ...

Server
    DE01
    Hi Ulfgardzook,

You can contact our support team and they can exactly see what you bought for 49 Hero Seals.

Server
    DE01
    +1

don't know how many I lost misclicking "instant enlist" or whatever

Server
    DE01
    pls make that instant enlist button for buying creatures in the left corner or so? lost few time seals that way to lol

Server
    DE01
    I did the same thing as you this week. I misclick and spent 499 hero seals on auto-battle after 5 minutes license but I dont really need it.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast