Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Confirmation on spending hero Seals

Server
    DE01
    What we need is a confirmation pop-up (Yes/No) to secure that we really want to use the seals. It is completely deliberate on behalf of ubisoft that all seals buttons are badly placed and that the action is directly made after the click. Misclicking is so easy !

Server
    DE01
    I agree there needs to be a confirmation, just wasted 499 seals on an autobattle right as a scroll was wearing out. I don't think that should even be there as there is no reason ever to pay 499 seals for a single auto battle. The option should either be removed entirely or prompt you to buy a license (they could add some shorter duration autobattle license scrolls to the shop, though).

Server
    DE01
    +1
    I know this issue was passed to devs before and they answered that "it wasnt technical possible without annoying us on every buy like troops etc" but i still hope they reconsider.
    Because 1) it definitely is possible (you'll know if you ask some programmers or have programmed yourself)
    if it isnt 2) i would rather have to click on a confirmation button everytime i hire troops instead losing HS for something i dont want...

The current pop-ups which you can missclick on and buy new limits ARE actually annoying... But this hasnt changed either...

Server
    DE01
    Explanation of why there is no confirmation on seals transactions just insults the intelligence of us players. "It would break the flow of the game". LOL. There are so many of game flow breaking popups where you are offered to spend seals, when you are close to some limit offering you to spend seals and enlarge your max limit. When you are low on gold again popup, when you are almost full of gold or any resource, again popup etc. And buttons where you need to click to use something with seals are so badly placed that it makes it so easy to mislick. It is disgusting.

Server
    DE01
    Well said sajkczss.

Server
    DE01
    Yes cannot agree more with you guys, its specially annoys people who are free to play, as they work very hard to earn seals and then they miss-click it all away, yes they don't directly pay to run game, but they keep healthy population of game to keep going and other people enjoy game more=spent more over time,

I'm in group who is not F2P btw.

Another one as mentioned about 5min autobattle license, if u start with like 10sec remaining and press 0seal cost autobattle, you will often be charged 499 when u enter battlefield after some delay.

Server
    DE01

Angry Auto battle scroll problem

The 5 minutes auto battle scrolls in game is problematic! Using them has already cost me about 1000 hero seals.

In the adventure map I saw the auto battle effect still on, so I entered combat, the auto battle checkbox still said it cost 0 hero seals. I entered the battle, found that my hero seal got deducted about 500, while I could still see the auto combat effect on, 5 seconds count down left.

If the counting down time is finished and the auto battle effect is not on, can I at least get a warning or something? I lost half of all my hero seals because of this.

Server
    DE01

Hero Seals spent without permission - exspired auto-battle permission

I wanted to ask, if it is possible to retrieve my (unwanted) spent hero seals for a auto-battle.
    I used a scroll and got into a fight probably the last 10s while the scroll was active, but my HS counter was set from 1610 to 1111.

Besides losing 499 seals is way to much for a player like me, I exspected there were at least a kind of "saftey-question" before really getting into the fight, after the permission exspired.

Please help me.
    "Beleidigungen sind die Argumente derer, die Unrecht haben." Jean-Jacques Rosseau

Server
    DE01
    You are not gona get your seals back, and they will not change the way how it works.

What confuses me is, why in the earth any company wants to have unhappy costumers that feel cheated.

Server
    DE01
    Hello all,

I understand your frustrating regarding this issue, and I will forward your thoughts again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast