Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for the Developers.

Server
    DE01
    Is there going to be new towns and bosses soon?

Server
    DE01
    hi there i noticed today that the retry battles dont add up any more the resources you get and also any other loot ...now i find this very disturbing since there are players whit milions of resources from beta test and you guys did nothing about that .The tiers heroic mode need a huge amount of resources and will take a life time to get em so i am asking if the retry battle can save the loot as before ...at least this to let on going for the millions of resources the top players got from beta test.Thank you for understanding !!!

Server
    DE01
    This is not normal, from heroic battles tier13 drop items 315-350armor value. Daily quests you can make this for 2rounds (2-3min) from raids when you play 50min +many resourse for respawns and very good team with good organization, you can get max item 310armor value!?

Server
    DE01
    hi is it possible to unrefine equip?

Server
    DE01
    What is your next move to loosen the pockets of your costumers my dear devs? Hell of a question huh, you dont need bother answering, i know youre good at what you do.

Server
    DE01

Griffin promblem

I based my strategy and artifacts on fighting with griffins... now you changed them, whats the point of their high initiative when you have to sit and wait after soar, it's better you give them some other ability because soar is now almost useless or to restrict movement for just one round, two round are too much, especially when you deal with ranged attacks

Server
    DE01
    Hello MMHO developers,

Since there was a post about invite referral system bug, but no solution for this since 2014... I am asking you here instead. I cannot get my referral link, for inviting people to join us, and get reward for it. Is there a way, I could find or get this link and use it?

Thanks.

Server
    DE01
    Hi HardGroove,

I have forwarded your question, all I know is that our development team is still working on it and that certain other (game-breaking) issues/bugs have a higher priority.

Server
    DE01
    Why mana potions of same kind and diferent stack cant be combined? And dont tell me ab 20 max coz i have 18 in 1st stack and 2 in second.... And when i use potion i use the one from the bigger stack not the stack of 2!

Server
    DE01
    Caico that hasnt been fixed since alpha/test server. It has been reported, but unfortunately not fixed yet. If you want to merge them back again tho, you can use your artifact bailif and put both stacks there where they will merge/stack like they should Would have been much nicer that it works as common sense would apply, for the sake of gameplay...

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast