Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for the Developers.

Server
    DE01

Question Questions for the Developers.

Dear Heroes,

In this topic you can post questions which I will forward to our development team. Once they have been answered, they will be added to the 'Q&A with the Development Team'-topic.

Please just ask your questions here in this topic, discussions can be held in the specific forums. Thank you!

Best,
    BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    Are you gonna add a light magic scroll,cos with Agony Necros have 2 Agony to use,scroll and spell? Where haven doesnt have light magic sroll.

Server
    DE01
    Please can someone tell me what has happened to the referral link? I REALLY want that unicorn

Server
    DE01
    I would like to ask if I can have the HTTP-RTT and FPS monitors back? They are very useful to check the performance.

Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Hello!
    The idea of Q&A is great as the Community Development Roadmap but it's too generalized. I would like to ask if there will be some devblog on a regular basis where devs would post their current work-in-progress, nasty bugs and thoughts about the future of the game. Look at CCP - these guys are great when it comes to community management and it would be just awesome if we'll have here something like that.

Also i'd be glad if devs could say if some of the ideas in my thread are interesting to them.

Server
    DE01
    Hello, I tried twice to fight Sandrofinal battle solo and twice, I was cked out of the battle just before stage 3. I still had troups. I also filed a bug report. I would like to know when this is fixed to try that battle again, and not to lose my troups in vain. Thank you.

Server
    DE01
    I would like some realistic balance on buildings and units.

First of all, level 1 wood workers hall pays it's cost in 18 hours. Level 2 hall pays it's cost in 300 hours. In short, unless you are guaranteed to log in every time it's available, you need almost a full month of continuous log ins just to make spending the permit worth it. Similar situations arise with metal hall. I understand the high wood cost, but it takes forever to be worth it past level 2.

Second of all, 1 creature type armies are way too dominant. It's rare to see less than 4 stacks liches/4 stacks glories in ANY late game army.

I would like to know what the reasoning after such choices are. Usually upgrading buildings should give a payoff. And strategic diversity is a core matter of might and magic series.So if the developers could clarify the reasoning, I would be very thankful ^_^

Server
    DE01
    Besides the 3 big questions about new factions, resource market, and trade system, I also have a very old question since the test server: Do the developers intend to develop this game on mobile devices? I would like to play this game on my humble tablet.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    did u have plan for new faction for MMHO ? i'm a huge fan of MMHs i do like to play a faction i love like a Dungeon and Swamp . hope u guy introduce new faction.

Server
    DE01
    Are there any plans to turn PvP into NOT a pay2win concept, also get rid off abuses between players and implementing a decent Ranking and Matchmaking system? Or is this planned as longterm income source with low effort?

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast