Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for the Developers.

Server
    DE01
    can i ask if you can but more boxes for the spells cause they are nearly not enough with all those spells you need to play with spellbook open

also about the town it seems you need to makesome changes for the resources buildings cause they are useless you take like 20 resourses per 5 hours and if you go farm you get 100+ per 4 mins

and with archers ghouls not needed anymore after you unlock litches and ghosts and get some free champion units most buildings are not needed and towns are almost empty

Server
    DE01
    I would like to know why the the scrolls (Feeble Mind, Interdiction, Painful Bond, Taunting, Life Drain & Regeneration) were removed from the in-game scribes?
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    Hello,
    why I can not find treasures with my hero? I searched very intently.

I search every day for ancient treasures. Today I look for at the complete lightlands. But I did not found one treasure. It takes a lot of time and than it is very frustrating if I can not find treasures.
    My 1st Hero Kabor very very often can not find treasures in any area of ashan. This is happened for weeks. Heroes find often only 1 or 2 treasures per hero rarely 3. Please make it sure we can find treasures with every hero. I do not want wast my time longer.

In Nar-Heresh one point to find a treasure is in the hiding place. Faction haven can not enter this area Ist is a restriced access only for necropolis. You lose a treasure sometimes. Please change it.
    Gilde: Undertakerimperium
    Helden: Kabor, Aribor, Thorghul, Thorkhal

http://die-erben-ashans.de/

Server
    DE01
    Do you plan to rework the PVP system anytime soon?

The current system with e.g. one stack of griffins permanently in sanctuary, raised or invulnerable and 95% of all turns are skipped because there is no target is the most boring gaming experience ever. And thats coming from someone who thinks MMHO is otherwise one of the best browsergames in existence.

Server
    DE01
    I have 1 question why developers team kill heaven knight ???? no life drain scrolls no passive heroisum no heal skill whit what we supose to heal our troops ??????? other question why pvp still broken whit this griff tactic how long we will w8 for changes for 2 core 2 ellite 1 champion on pvp arena and till when you keep sleric overpowored whit that new senctuary my dog can play cleric best wishes i hope to see some changes this year

Server
    DE01
    supplement:

Why I can not find treasures. Today I searched with all of my 4 heroes in Nar-Heresh. Four times a waste of time. There were times with 3 treasures per hero. Why is this quest now so poorly implemented. I would like to be able to solve the quest with my guild. Please change it and make sure every hero can find treasures. Do it like before 3 per Hero or let new treasures spawn the next day if the quest is not deleted.

There are only 3 guild quests per day. It could be some more.
    Gilde: Undertakerimperium
    Helden: Kabor, Aribor, Thorghul, Thorkhal

http://die-erben-ashans.de/

Server
    DE01
    When you can they review the skills of Heaven Knights?
    Some improvement could be implemented for the class as passive skill or healing/regeneration skill?

Server
    DE01
    When are we going to get a new road map outlining your thoughts and plans for the next 3-6 month period of time???

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerguzz View Post
    When are we going to get a new road map outlining your thoughts and plans for the next 3-6 month period of time???
    I was also thinking this a few days ago.
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    I am pretty sure that whole road map thing is just like the majority of the game now is, BROKEN. Realistically a new road map should be posted before the previous one expires. I was waiting for that road map for quite awhile now. Guess it don't matter, all I do now is look at the forums and post nasty criticism.

But if I had to guess the road map would be something along the lines of implementing new version, implementing hotfix to fix new bugs introduced by new version which doesn't work or breaks the game even more. Throw in the odd event and you will have a complete road map. And on top of that no new versions will try to even bring balance tot the classes, PvP or even to increase high quality artefact drops at higher tier / raid levels / or increase them for expeditions (for example every participant in the level gets an artefact once completed. Oh and don't forget to add the login issue in there as well as I am sure it will be back.
    Chromatic

Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast