Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Questions for the Developers.

Server
    DE01
    why does it take, after a certain level what I would call, an over amount of time to upgrade your troops, garrison, gold, Etc. the last upgrade took 96 hours (4days) to upgrade. c'mon DEVs this is unacceptable. You're getting paid (overly) get a break

Server
    DE01
    I would like to suggest that the requirements for creatures to complete, maintain, or upgrade buildings for the guild area be made proportional to the size of the guild. We have about 10 active players in our guild. How can we get 1800 event-special creatures to complete our guild building. But why shouldn't we have a chance to do so? Do you want to eliminate that opportunity except for members of big guilds? We are resigned to the fact that we will never win anything for completing guild expeditions, but do we have to be excluded from everything? Think about it. Proportional demands would be much fairer, and if a guild size changed significantly, maintenance could require more resources to respond to the increase. Yes, we could recruit more members, but (a) our guild is based on prior friendships in other games and (b) there will always be small guilds--I do not suggest special privileges for our guild alone.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethelred View Post
    How can we get 1800 event-special creatures to complete our guild building.
    Guild creature dwellings should not require more than 500 event creatures even for guilds of 50 players, 10 per player. Less people playing - less creatures required. Yesterday we had 37 people, so it should be 370, if one person has their own guild, should be 10. Yes, then maybe it makes sense to create guild, build dwellings and then invite people. Which works for everybody's interest.

Server
    DE01
    Hi Bb_Eraya it has been many mouths since we had an update to the game, people start quithing the game for that reason. Do u have any information of anything that will come soon, people are very bored now...

Server
    DE01
    I want to ask a question of developers or u can call it idea
    whether they considered the possibility that next to buttom auto battle set and the possibility that the fight gets by heroic seals like battle on easy lv 10 HS. The option would be named corruption as it bribed : D
    Many have become lazy and too the bugs so we could just pay to get the fight. This would develop get paid and we would have got another pointless button that can take by trick HS
    I think they should to reconsider.

Server
    DE01
    h4nni +1 ^^

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by h4nni View Post
    The option would be named corruption as it bribed : D
    I.e. you always win, no losses, only works for regular non-boss battles, i.e. for crystal farming.
    Diplomacy is a better name for it. Good idea, but I wouldn't pay more than 25 seals for a fight though.

Server
    DE01
    I have a question. I remember we started from Technical Test (pre-beta) to Beta Test. I don't remember any announcement of official release, or I might miss it. Is this game still in Beta Test?
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Hi Syltom,

Yes, at this moment the game is stil in the open beta phase.

Server
    DE01
    Questions for the Developers : N1 - Should we raise funds for you to buy a new server, so we can enjoy the game? N2 Shoould we raise funds for you to hire a worker that can restart your server in order to fix short term problems/bugs of the game? N3 If not raising funds for you to buy server or hire worker, what else will help you improve the quality of your product, so we not being frustrated every other day facing various problems/bugs making the game unplayable and unpleasant?
    I hope u figure it out soon how to let this game run smooth like its supposed to be.

Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast