+1 Leopole
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Any news about worm weekly?

Server
    DE01
    I have mentioned this before so I may sound like a broken record but I believe the players need more clarification on the changes made because so many changes are being made that it is hard for any player to know whether they are dealing with a bug or not.

I want to start off with the reinforcements bug fix. I don't really understand what is meant by this. My interpretation is that if you have a stack of 50 and you reinforce it to 60, then lose say 5 so the stack is down to 55, that you can now heal that stack back up to 60. I have tested this and it does not work so the other interpretation would be that we can now heal a reinforced stack that is affected by negative health so we don't lose any at the end of combat. This was possible before the change so I don't understand what this bug fix even does. I will make a report to the bug forum with a link to a video showing the reinforcements bug that has been a problem since the test server. This bug can also be exploited which I was lucky enough to show in one of the videos.

I have seen the comments about Life Drain & Baleful Gaze bug fix and yes it was a nice bonus but I don't believe life steal should work with Baleful Gaze since it is a creature ability. If Life Drain works with this ability, then shouldn't it work with other abilities such as the Shadow Locusts ability for the Lamasus as an example? This is why I believe it should be left as it currently is. I have to admit it was a nice combo but I am not sure it should be that way.

Now with the Baleful Gaze bug fix, I have noticed that it now does darkness magic damage like the cavern fate weavers which is fine but shouldn't it be listed in the changes that it was changed from melee might damage to darkness magic damage?

Also, Baleful Gaze was triggering when attacked by strike and return units before the change, which by the definition of this ability is the way it should work. Is this change done purposely or was this a result of the change to uncouple Life Steal and Baleful Gaze? Or should the ability description be reworded to say it doesn't not affect units or abilities that are immune to retaliation?

What I am trying to say is, how is a player supposed to know what a bug is if there is no clearly defined list of changes.

Another change I noticed involved Night Shroud and Slow. This also was not mentioned in the change log. It would be nice if all changes were listed in the change log so that players can easily identify bugs. There is a bug with Night Shroud and units that have odd movement values. The info and highlighted hexes show the creature movement as being rounded down but it is actually being rounded up. Is it supposed to be rounded down and the creatures modified movement is bugged or is it supposed to be rounded up and the creature info is bugged?

I know that neutral creatures have changed and I suspect everything will eventually have a creature card and maybe a catalog of them made available on the site but should these changes not be listed in the change log as well?

I was hoping Prestige would also be awarded for coop battles since this would encourage more players to help others out. It would be a nice little reward for helping others out or doing coop battles with friends. And if for example, the coop battle was a boss battle, the prestige reward could be higher than a normal coop battle and expert battles could give more prestige than an expert battle and heroics a bit more. I believe a Mod noted this was a bug while I was online so I am really hoping it gets implemented in the future.

The AI enemy surrender is nice now that the enemy no longer attacks you if you accept the surrender but if you want to go back and continue the battle to heal fallen troops, the enemy no longer attacks you so it makes it very easy to heal up all your troops. I have had battles when I was at lower levels where I had to make a key choice to either accept the surrender with the losses I had or try and continue and heal as much as I could which in some cases could result in more troops lost. I don't know if this change is for the best or not but it definitely will decrease battle times.

Again, I just wish the change logs would be more open and list all changes, maybe the neutral creature changes don't all need to be displayed but just think of it this way, if the players don't know what was changed, then how can we know if we are experiencing bugs.

Server
    DE01
    I also agree with Leopole, the text should be larger for the resources and I also notices that the hero seals shop and hero seals purchase buttons are expanded in a strange way so that the hero seals icon and bag of gold icons are cut off in the picture. Not sure if this is meant to be this way or not.

Server
    DE01
    Bug fixes
    * It is possible to revive the reinforcements
    * Inability to sell dye from weekly bosses
    Both wasn't fixed:
    - Curse of the netherworld spell doesn't revive the reinforcements
    - You still unable to sell a dye from weekly bosses to traders because it's just not shown on the list when selling

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
    Both wasn't fixed:
    - Curse of the netherworld spell doesn't revive the reinforcements
    - You still unable to sell a dye from weekly bosses to traders because it's just not shown on the list when selling
    I think they meant that they wanted to make players unable to sell dye, however, this really sucks, as we often get dye we already got or bough, leaving us little choice but to destroy them.

Server
    DE01
    Gravel, BEFORE when you reinforced a stack, since reinforce is a percentage hp increase you got stacks with half of it's life. The "fix" allows you to heal that unit to full life.

I can vouch for slow/shrowd being bugged.And I agree that change logs should show all the changes.

Server
    DE01
    Then again, I just tried and couldn't heal that either. So I have no idea what that reinforcement fix did.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by PrayingSeraph View Post
    I think they meant that they wanted to make players unable to sell dye, however, this really sucks, as we often get dye we already got or bough, leaving us little choice but to destroy them.
    Heh, bet we were unable to sell them before the patch as well - so it's no point to mention that in patchnotes

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast