Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pets

Server
    DE01
    It is quite silly since you get plenty of hero seals from weekly bosses and scenario.
    Also, I have noticed that only a fracture of features smell of P2W and they can be easily neutralised (namely, arcane burst scrolls/inventory extensions).

Server
    DE01
    Well p2w players have bosses+scenarios+cashcredits.
    Try to neutralize Heroic13 items and Refinements with bosses and scenario until then there is new advantages for p2w players.

But we had this discussion already. You can boil it down to the fact that p2w players will rank higher if they play the same amount of time and are same skill level as non payers.

Server
    DE01
    Yes, heroic tiers are completely ruining many decent concepts.

I also proposed changing PvP in my other post:

- limited amount of potions and scrolls given to players at start of a match
    - unable to use own potions and scrolls
    - putting tags on each item (what tier it is) and pairing people according to these

I do agree that game is leaning towards some P2W features, but they can be altered with ease.

Server
    DE01
    ofc they can be dealt with if they change the pvp system, but so far there seems no intention to do so.

Server
    DE01
    Cosmetic or not, either way I would like to have Sar Kahn as a pet. Please consider that request. Thank you

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

I will pass on your request!

Server
    DE01
    Thank you very much, Eraya

Server
    DE01
    I disagree, it would be a good idea to have some attributes to pets. I'm not talking about major game changing attributes, just some small stuff.

Server
    DE01
    well stats dont influence fight power like +X% xp gained or +Y% movement speed
    or generating 1000gold per 6hours etc would be fine. But making pets influence for example attack power etc will make this game more pay2win (hi@phoenix) also it well turn this game into any other crappy mmorpg with pets which is quite boring. Last but not least: pets just dont fit the HoMM / MMH style the people love. Giving them even more power would make this game more "soulless" imo.

Server
    DE01
    dont add stats to useless pets,dont make this game even more PayToWin pls

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2