Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: The Covenant Week Event.

Server
    DE01

Discussion Round: The Covenant Week Event.

Dear heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the Covenant Week Event!

Bug reports can be posted in the specific forums or be send to our support team.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,

BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    I like the choice of units, but just like the previous events it seems the champion units are way too dominant compared to the others, meaning few people will care to take the others. I feel core/elites/champions should be within a 15% slot efficiency ( total damage/defense/utility value in 1 slot)

I like the presents. Allows people with lower battle power at least a chance at some decent units (as a newish level 30 it is not an easy battle. Nearly impossible to do without losses)

Server
    DE01
    Its no fun... I was 22k BP and fought against 15k BP... all my units got 1 or 2 hit and bam lose all my elite units... And i am certainly not alone (if you watch Chat you see this happening ALLOT)... Make it easyer for lower lvl's (im lvl 25) and use the correct BP number at units.. (More like 30K instead of 15K).. its idiotic the way it is now.

Server
    DE01
    Unit cost too much,event quest and escaped monster giving to little candy canes. Event fight are too hard for lower lvl players. Basicly is another event just to push more seal purshases. I give it 4/10 and then you think is christmas event is even more sad.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveris View Post
    Unit cost too much,event quest and escaped monster giving to little candy canes. Event fight are too hard for lower lvl players. Basicly is another event just to push more seal purshases. I give it 4/10 and then you think is christmas event is even more sad.
    Units don't cost much at ALL. If you look around and collect the presents lying around, you can get about 1000 canes without a single fight. That's 3 stacks of core units. The OPness of champion units are the only reason it looks expensive. The strong units must be EARNED.

Sure the event is hard. I agree, most people don't have the stats to beat them. They need a slight decrease in difficulty.

Server
    DE01
    I like this event and it is being implemented better than the last one but the problem with the battles being hard for low to high mid level players isn't unique to the event. I find that all expert battles before levesl 20-24 are very difficult and always result in significant losses. In most cases the army almost doubles so I can see why a lot of players have trouble with the events. I believe expert mode needs a bit of an overhaul on the lower player levels.

One thing I did notice was that coop battles for the event are not like an insane heroic coop battle. And some of the special items are pretty pricey, for example the attire set and pet. The prices for creatures are the same for everyone but if you are a lower level player you get way less candy canes from the quest than you do at level 30 and this is not all that fair. If there is this type of scaling maybe the creature prices should be reverse scaled as well with the costs being lower for lower level players.

I also like the idea of the hidden gifts as this is helpful for all players to be able to gather more of the special resource.

Server
    DE01
    I gather that the Twilight Trees and gift packages are "one-time" drops for this event, not something that resets every 24 hours. True?

Server
    DE01
    Not many people will buy core units from the event. Last event i bought a full stack of goblins only do delete them after few weeks simply because they use up too much space for garrisons. It would be really nice if there would be added another troop bailiff just for event creatures where you could have those units stored. Expend amount of units garrison lvl 7 can have, or give us lvl 10 garrisons in towns. Something...

Server
    DE01
    Well, I made a post in another topic about this, but the main problem for me with this event is its duration : one week is very short, considering that the Xmas week is not the best period for game playing for all people with a family life ; one more week wouldn't be scandalous for playing fully and pleasantly the event !

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Arunalia View Post
    Units don't cost much at ALL. If you look around and collect the presents lying around, you can get about 1000 canes without a single fight. That's 3 stacks of core units. The OPness of champion units are the only reason it looks expensive. The strong units must be EARNED.

Sure the event is hard. I agree, most people don't have the stats to beat them. They need a slight decrease in difficulty.
    Every time I pick up a present lying on the ground, I get a single Candy Cane. So, unless I am having really bad luck, ill have to go walking around and collecting 1000 presents just to get 1000 candy canes, assuming I don't feel like fighting?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast