Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Discussion Round: The Covenant Week Event.

Server
    DE01
    As per my feedback on this event, I think the attire and pet are to pricey. Christmas is coming up and I really don't have a ton of time to fight a lot of battles just to buy one of the special items, which in turn tempts me to buy seals so I can quickly get the items. However feels pretty cheap considering its a Christmas event. I imagine many others are in a similar position as well.

I also think for the next event, it would be nice to try to brainstorm other ideas than simply the "battle 3 stacks of enemies, get resource, trade for items/units" formula. It just feels a bit bland and repetitive.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by PrayingSeraph View Post
    Every time I pick up a present lying on the ground, I get a single Candy Cane. So, unless I am having really bad luck, ill have to go walking around and collecting 1000 presents just to get 1000 candy canes, assuming I don't feel like fighting?
    IDK what is your lvl , but as lvl 30 when I click on those ground presents yes it looks like that I picked only 1 candy , but in fact it is 20 candies

Server
    DE01
    is only shows 1 but you get 20. anyway this event is another grind fest,bcuz presents are only 1 time bonus,they dont respawn

Server
    DE01
    Seals for everything even Christmas event that s about it...
    Yay they maybe are a thousand candies to pick that leaves you 3K to buy to have just one stack of faceless. that some gift for us for christmas! i dont mind paying a 10E/month pack o seals for a game i enjoy, even if it's bugged etc etc... after all i'm an heroes fan! But once a week just to enjoy the basics of normal speed/retry/info that's way to much! get your things straight or you wont last long!

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghorghorbeeyy View Post
    Seals for everything even Christmas event that s about it...
    Yay they maybe are a thousand candies to pick that leaves you 3K to buy to have just one stack of faceless. that some gift for us for christmas! i dont mind paying a 10E/month pack o seals for a game i enjoy, even if it's bugged etc etc... after all i'm an heroes fan! But once a week just to enjoy the basics of normal speed/retry/info that's way to much! get your things straight or you wont last long!
    Right ; the event is nice designed, the battles are interesting (hem, just for lvl 30, apparently), but too short for too few rewards. A mmo event during 8 days during Xmas period, that's strange. If it's intended to make us buy more seals, I'm afraid it will have the opposite effect...

Server
    DE01
    wow .. on english forum you even have a feedback on the event ...

Server
    DE01
    Closed This Topic so all feedback is being gathered in 1 place.

Server
    DE01
    Although the free presents lying on the ground are great, the battles are still way too difficult, especially for low to mid levels. And for them to count as an expert battle (which would also explain why they are so difficult) when you fight on easy is unfair to those that do actually fight expert battles to make council. If it is going to be classified as 'easy', then it definitely needs to be easier yet still fun and a bit of a challenge. Noone enjoys going to battle for candy and losing entire elite troop stacks from one hit or even a core troop stack.

Our inventory is already considered small and to gather enough candy for the attire set is 4500. And since max stack is again 1,000 as it was with mercury (halloween) that is 5 slots in an already crowded bag.

I love the idea of having an event troop bailiff just for event troops. Even if limited to 3 slots would be a great help.

Server
    DE01
    another thing about this currency is there is problem when you gain more than 1K of candies and have it in inventory with another ie 13pieces and you gain another from battle you cannot take them if your inventory is full

Server
    DE01
    I believe this event started off a lot better than the previous one. I have to say that the drifting faceless unit is very fun to play and it must have taken a lot of work from the devs to make this possible since many creatures now had to be usable by the player. So I think congratulations are in order for the effort put forth.

There are some ideas I have had to make the events better.

1. With the current system, low level heroes are heavily penalized. In my opinion expert battles below level 20-24 are way too difficult. Below level 20, the enemy almost doubles in size but the battles can be tough just on normal. Either expert battles for lower levels need to be adjusted accordingly or as Syltom suggested, maybe the battle difficulty should be selectable between normal, expert and heroic. I believe it would be better just to fix expert battles for the lower levels or make the battles normal for players below a specific level. I could see many players farming normal battles so there would have to be some benefit to doing expert or heroic battles over just a normal battle. It is very difficult to collect candy canes with a lower level hero seeing as the battles are quite difficult and the rewards are very small. I believe the lower level heroes should get better rewards from the battles since they would not be able to purchase many of the special items whether it be a pet, attire set or creatures. For the most part, lower level heroes can only buy either core or elite creatures but it would still be difficult to buy a full stack of elite creatures when you can only earn 6 resources at a time in battles that can cost you most of your army.

2. I really liked the hidden present idea but I wish that some of the presents would be reset on a daily basis, for example, 20% of them would reset in a province each day. Maybe this percentage could be higher for ch 1 areas.

3. I didn't bother with getting the attire set this time around although I really would have liked to have the candy cane weapon and the Santa head. I believe there would be a lot of other people out there that would be the same and just want one item from the attire set. I would like to see the attire set split into separate components with the whole set coming at a lower cost than the combination of the items purchased separately. I believe there are 4 items in each attire set so I would say that individual items should cost around 1125 resources whereas the set should be 4000 of the same resource.

4. It wouldn't be bad to have a special event raid where you could have a chance of earning candies as well.

5. I never did try the forgotten sites during the event but maybe the sites could have some of the "hidden presents" or there would be a higher chance of getting candy canes as a resource from completing the forgotten sites. It would be pretty hard to do the sites more than 1-2 times during an event so I don't believe this could be abused. Players could use obelisk shards but these would either have to come from the main story or from the hero seals shop.

6. There is an issue with inventory during the events. It seems that once you have surpassed 1000 of the resource and start a second stack that if you have a full inventory and you get a new item along with the resource from the escaped creature battles, you are forced to both discard the new item and discard an existing item to take the resource even though there is a stack of the resource that has not reached its limit. In essence you need to keep your inventory at one item less than full if you want to easily collect the resource.

7. Transferring resources via the artefact bailiff is a huge hassle since you can only transfer one at a time. Most items have a limit of 20 so this is not as much of an issue but clicking your mouse a thousand times to transfer the resource to another hero is a little bit ridiculous. I would be better if they could be put in a chest and transfered over as part of the chest.

8. There is a quest giver at each town but you can only accept the quest from one per day. I would rather it be a separate quest for each town, maybe with increasing resource gains. I find it a lot of work to grind for those resources.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2