Thread: Expert battles get so intensely difficult

Server
    DE01

Expert battles get so intensely difficult

Even if the bp of an expert is not twice my own, I stil lface single stakcs HOARDS of them with near 10k bp and since I dont have and WONT have super champion troops for weeks, this makes the game unfun, non challenging and just a pointless endeavor for one to try and enjoy playing. Good job.....=_=

Server
    DE01
    Last edited by ErikaFade; 03.01.15 at 11:59.

Server
    DE01
    Hard battles make game "unfun" and non challenging?? And fun and challenging is wining it easy? Hhhhmmmm....

Server
    DE01
    I have to agree that the expert battles are too difficult at lower levels which is what it is sounding like here. Expert battles are easier for high level heroes because they have more troops, better artefacts and most importantly more abilities. It is pretty tough to do expert battles below around level 20 without losses unless you are very selective of your enemy or transfer troops over from another hero. Typically I find that at lower levels the enemy army grows twice as strong and most of the time, the enemy at normal level is difficult enough. I believe expert battles need a slight re-balancing for lower levels. Either that or make town quests for normal battles again for the chapter 1 towns.

Server
    DE01
    +1

Server
    DE01

Yes, they're challenging but not impossible - some of the most fun I've had was helping my guild fight Stone Angels on expert when I was around level 20. Very hard but I was thinking that it's a good feature that we can scale the game to our personal difficulty level.