Thread: 2 questions

Server
    DE01

Question 2 questions

Hello,
    I wish to know, if possible:

- It is planned to add in a future more playable factions to the game? (Like Dungeon,sylvian, Demonic,etc) if yes, for when?

- Are Dragons planned to be in the game? I know Necropolis or Heaven don't have none atm, but possibly in especial events? (Like the last xmas event with unique creatures for candy canes)?
    Dragons used to be the strongest and more charismatic creatures of the HoM&M saga...may we will see them one day in this game?

Thanks you very much in advance for any info about this, and good game for all!

Server
    DE01
    Hi again, after 2 days and nobody have nothing to say at all about this subject!? Is the foruns kinda dead for some weird reason guys?

Server
    DE01
    It's more a case of people not bothering to reply to repeated threads on the same topic. There is a spam of threads asking for more factions. And Dragons are requested quite often too. It's best to use the search function before posting.

Server
    DE01
    Thank you very much for your answer dear friend, quite apreciated.
    Usign the search,I have red some topics where ppl are in fact asking for dragons and factions as you say, but i am not ! I am asking about if it's planned for this things to be added in the future to the game, what seams a little diferent that asking for them! And in that topics i don't red nothing that can answer my questions!

Good game to you too.

in topic, i still wish to know what ppl know for real, about this. Thank you very much<!
    Last edited by Draconicus; 15.01.15 at 21:12.

Server
    DE01
    http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...opment-Roadmap

not soon we will see dragons, but i do agree it would be fantastic

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by beaulosse View Post
    http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...opment-Roadmap

not soon we will see dragons, but i do agree it would be fantastic
    beaulosse,Thank you very much for the link friend