Thread: Differences in leagues in PVP

Server
    DE01

Differences in leagues in PVP

please can someone explain me the advantages to up in league until league 1 ?
    Because it seems to have only disavantages in terms of matchmaking and bonus points.

thank you

Server
    DE01
    prestige and winner of league 1 gets 20k heroseals, top 5 gets special herotitle, decreasing heroseals for top 20 (11-20 250 heroseals)
    correct me if anything I'm saying is wrong ^^

but if you see how much heroseals you get for place 1, what 20k hs are worth (20€ or even less) and how much time you have to invest to reach the goal,its probably not worth it
    especially if you look into the existing problems in pvp (balance, quantity of matchs over quality (no elo-rating), no separation between heroes lvl 30 and below (place1 this and last saison was around lvl 22 and never needed to play against lvl30+, scared/friendly forfeiting people (and maybe multicaccounts) giving you A LOT more points than doing fights,...)

-> being a well equipped and strong player makes it easier, but sadly more important for success is, that you have a lot of ressources (units,manaportions,scrolls), a lot of (supporting) player who forfeiting against you and most important, a lot of time

Server
    DE01
    Thank you desinity/gynion

so i was wrong about it. Because if Soluna (lv 20 or 22 as you said) won the season that just end and the one before,
    i though that 3 season ago in classement sokoexp from league 5 was indicated as best of all league (with a better score than league 1 contestant).

So i though it was him which had got the seals. But only league 1 can have seals reward now i know thank you.