Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions.

Server
    DE01

How do I start to chat?

While you are in the world of Ashan just press ‘Enter’.
    The chat will open and you can type your message. Press ‘Enter’ again to post your chat message.
    You can also change your online status by clicking on the ‘Globe’ button in the left menu.

Server
    DE01

How much does Might & Magic Heroes Online cost?

You can play Might & Magic Heroes Online for free. There is no monthly or set-up fee. However, some functions in the game cost real money, and you can decide whether you want to pay or not. As you can play the game for free, it is up to you if you want to spend money.

Server
    DE01

Where do I get quests?

You will get these from NPCs dispersed throughout the world of Ashan, but please note: you will need some quests to unlock other regions in Ashan. There are also quests in the ‘Tables of Quests’ which you can accept as many times as you like.

Server
    DE01

Can I play more than one quest at a time?

Yes, you can accept as many quests as you want simultaneously and you can play all of them at the same time. However, some quests require you to finish another quest first. And some types of quests have a limited amount you can accept at the same time.

Server
    DE01

How do I finish a quest?

After you have completed all the quest tasks you can return to the NPC who gave you the quest in the first instance. Some quests may require you to return to a different NPC. Check the quest descriptions for all the relevant information.

Server
    DE01

Is it possible to cancel a quest?

Yes, you may abort a quest. The option for this is in the quest menu you will find in the upper-right corner.
    Note: if you abort a quest, all the quest progress will be lost and all quest items will be removed from your inventory.
    You may accept a quest at any time.

Server
    DE01

I have a quest but don’t know where to go!

Don’t worry. There is an indicator on the Minimap which shows you where to go.
    To see the whole map of the Province simply press ‘M’. To change the tracking of quests just click on the eye icon next to the quest in the quest menu. (Press ‘Q’)

Server
    DE01

Someone has sent me a PM and asked for my account data, what should I do?

Please don’t reveal your account data. Employees of Ubisoft and Blue Byte will never ask for your account data, especially your password, as they don’t need it to book, check or fix anything. Please report this user to the Support team.

Server
    DE01

I have created a support ticket but haven’t received an answer yet.

You will receive an automatic answer from our mail system, including a ticket number. Please check your spam folder if you haven’t received this email. Our support team needs time to process the volume of tickets we receive every day, so please be patient. All of the support requests will be answered in due time.

Server
    DE01

Someone has insulted me via the chats - where can I report this?

Please contact our Support team when this happens and they will handle it. Don’t forget to include a screenshot attachment of the PM with your email and don’t forget they cannot inform you about the outcome.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast