Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 135.

Server
    DE01

Discussion Round: Version 135.

Dear heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the changes that have been made in version 135, you can find the changelog here.

Bug reports can be posted in the specific forums or be sent to our support team.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,

BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    where is might heroes 2nd turn and more troops?

Server
    DE01
    Nice update I thing developers want to expel all might heroes from game i am still mad that i have 1600 luck and i was play in arena vs mage whit 450 luck he crit me 10 times i crit 1 time its awesome mages make 4 turns in battle might still whit 1 and even they luck more then might may be stat is bugged i play for fun but when this happening i become mad or may be mages more over powered nice job soon only magic will play game if not even crit works and all this might skills are crap only assault and primitive and its tells u play whit your troop when u choose might or magic not tells doesn't metter how much stat and luck u have mage will rule u even whit 200 crit he will crit more then u whit 1600 v good i hope fix that coz all my fun from game gone in this way

Server
    DE01
    yep, i love the new heroic challenge, but too expensive

Server
    DE01
    I think you have made a huge mistake defaulting the levels between the players who co-op to the highest level player who enter battle.From what I read it looks like all boss battles that higher level players help with,will automatically bring the lower boss level to the highest player level.How is that helping co-op? I personally will never accept help or help anyone unless they are on or near the same level as my hero.To me it has always been the spirit of helping lower level players with battles that were to hard for them alone.Now if they join they will get wiped if the levels are to far apart.

Server
    DE01
    Bosses don't have expert or heroic difficulty levels, and that is all this applies to. So there will be no difference in helping lowbies do battles, unless they choose expert battles in normal quests or grinding.

Server
    DE01
    The new heroic mode is a big joy for me.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    It's great to have Heroic tiers option, although it doesn't delivers items one would expect. I mean maybe more than 5-10 item value increase could be implemented per tier. We've invested a lot of res and item value has not increased greatly. Voice weekly is glitched, but I'd like stronger weekly bosses and to fight in fair play . I very much like implemented changes and solved issues (like Worm weekly). Maybe you can make some very challenging quest which will reward us with more dragonsteel (20 per fight is too tiresome - but I know you need to get payed also )

So I payed you a visit.

Cheers!

Server
    DE01
    1 - The new heroic forge is good. For long the old players complained that they cannot make use of the resources, now they finally can put that gold / wood / metal somewhere

2 - The new heroic tiers are fun! More challenge, higher level loot, and you have a choice which tier you want to play. Aside from the greyed out bug, I like it.

3 - Relics from the new heroics are bound to the hero on pickup. Not liking this direction at all. Why not make them bound on equip like with the legendaries? Its a huge boon that I could farm nice relics from the old heroics / weekly bosses, and store them for my promising young heroes. It also ment, I needed more storage place = $$ invested for you. Either I bought more character slots or I extended inventory. These are the only hero seal purchases I made so far, together with a lot other players I am sure.

Now lets say you keep this direction and make all worthy loot bind on pickup. I will not want to store any items (less $$ for you), and I will feel much less joy over loot at the same time. I will either trash those nice items I get or I rarely equip them when I get an update, but overall, getting a nice item will mean much less to me.

4 - The event is a huge grind, especially considering that old players have it much easier. Lowbies or less equipped guys will just clash at these fights and loose half their army at every encounter, where to achieve the shiny new mobs you should do a lot of fights. They are just keeping away from the event, and this is not healthy. Also old thunderbirds - new thunderbirds? Why not change them all to one type of creature?

5 - Difficulty in general. I welcome challenging fights myself, but you shouldnt always listen to well equipped old timers who say that this boss is easy, that fight is simple. While I also consider them simple, a lot other players I meet have huge difficulties in battles where I have no problems at all. Just as an example, for haven might heroes there are some boss fights what are just not worth doing. They cannot heal that much damage, and they are getting discouraged from doing them.

Voice in its currently bugged state is a good example. Soloing it is still easy for me, one heal, one life drain, I can save any unit with this combo. But for other players its a horror fight they would avoid at all cost.

Seeing that top level loot is not coming from the weekly bosses anyway, but from raids and now from heroics, you could easily keep the weekly boss dificulty low so that it serves as an entry level challenge for players, who might never be capable of doing max tiered heroic fights, but at least they can get some satisfaction and nice items from weekly bosses.

Dont fall into the trap when 5% of players say its easy, while 95% will have difficulties with it, and they either pass on the fights, or are only brave to go in with a partner.

Thanks again for the awesome game!

Tenet

Server
    DE01
    I think defaulting to the highest level in expert battles is unfair to lower level players, insuring for instance that they cannot contribute to guild quests that demand expert battles. You say quest battles are not included but it is not clear that those would be recognized as quest battles. If they are, I withdraw the criticism, but if such fights would default to the higher level, I suggest that a reasonable compromise would be to default to the level half-way between the two players, and/or to find another way to prevent high level players from milking battles that are too easy, for instance not granting credit to battles on your leader boards etc unless the battle was say, no more than two levels below the player's level.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast