Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 135.

Server
    DE01
    The issue you are pointing out is that expert is too difficult. You are under no obligation to coop guild quests. In fact, it's better to solo 90% of the time.

Server
    DE01
    Hello friends

After more & more -/+ 100 battle in new - heroic mode i finaly unlock tier 2 ...
    It's that joke the version135 ?
    Under tier 1 i get few reward : +/-10 relic just good for trash ...not even superior to my item (principal armor) minor ! Yes minor = green!!
    Ok i think : i need unlock tier 2
    Under tier 2 i get many scroll, many wood(560 wood), many metal(251metal) & even many PO (7850) ..thank to tier 2. Good gag.
    - I stay unable to swich mob tier1 to tier2 . that seem mob's fixed tier 1 nor tier 2.
    - I found few stack monster in tier 2 but very too rarely.And even ! what tier 2 ? just for get few gag reward ?
    - Apparently tier 3 dont exist . It's not like as important, because : i stay unable to unlock tier 3 ... what about Tier 13 ???
    oh im only DK 4 my item : so poor that is why i m serching desesperatly relic
    Just my conclusion for Version 135 : joke thank for the dream...

Server
    DE01
    Do you know when you will fix all the bug in Achivements there are a lot of them. The latest seems to be that you dont get the achivement for gaining heroic tier 2. And if you do fix it will we who have already done it have a chans of getting that Achivement.

Server
    DE01
    due to the new heroic content the expert list is flooded by players who aren't even interestet in being within the top10. Thus it is impossible to get in the ranking as a normal player... this must be changed somehow!

Server
    DE01
    The new item system has the same problem that Diablo 3 had, and there had to be some major outcry to get changed. The problem is, that the relics are bind on pickup, which means that you cannot give it to any other heroes. So then why does almost all items i find as a cleric have bonuses to fate weaver, skeletons and other necro minons. This needs to be changed. There is no point to get any other than your factions minion bonus on these items since these cannot be traded. This was a problem in D3 where they finally changed it after 2 years. I hope you will do it too, but sooner .

Server
    DE01
    fuuny but now tier2 give better items than raid 12 :P

Server
    DE01
    The new heroic tiers are good, but they require too much resource, which makes two problems:
    1. It's boring to farm this much resources, especially at early tiers (for example tier 1 and 2 battles give 20 dragon steel, first upgrade requires 1000, second 2000).
    2. It makes the players to choose between heroic battles and raids, since both upgrading heroic battles and high level raids are quite expensive (they both require many wood and metal).
    The solution could be to make the heroic upgrade cheaper (especially for the dragon steel), since weaker players won't do high tier heroic fights, because those might be hard for them.
    Other solution could be a trading system in the game. This could be a) between all players or b) only in Guilds. Personally, i think a trading system between all players would be good.

Server
    DE01
    That is not a problem, if You want to be in top10, now Your job is harder, but You have the same chances as them

Server
    DE01
    I agree with this. I too was helping lower level players but I don't think I will be doing that now.

Server
    DE01
    The update is good except for one thing. I DON'T like that some items now binds to my hero. One of the gools in the game is finding better and better items so your hero gradually has better stats. Now I just found a very good relict item but if I use it then I can never change to something better later on. Because of that this item is totally worthless for me and I will just sell it because then I only want the best possible items. That makes the game very boring for me. It is no longer possible to see my hero being a little stronger when I find some good stuff. In fact I am already looking for similary games without those kinds of restrictions becase I know I will be tired of this one in a few weeks. It will just be the same every day. of course I can level up in the heroic tires but what will that help if I can't use the items except if I find the ultimative best one.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast