View Poll Results: Do you like the new update page?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

30 43.48%
  • No

39 56.52%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Page.

Server
    DE01
    If it's just about design - i've voted no, don't like.
    It's not bad, it has its style. But personally, i'd like to see it more adult, something like it's here

Server
    DE01
    It looks better and it is simple, which makes it easier to find information. Clean and simple page design is always better to read the page and makes it easier to find the information.

Server
    DE01
    It is good to have an update page but the design is ugly and childish. It is not compatible with this game. Even reviewers say: this game is not a casual browser game is more of a game that you buy in a shop with lots of graphic detail and features. With this graphic design you make a very good strategic game look like a casual childish game that has almost no story, features etc, and that can fool some people because the game is more that that. Plus i wouldn`t play the game if it looked like that.

Server
    DE01
    The background, the effect of the words Better Stronger Faster are good. But the 2 pieces of cartoon artwork are honestly out of the picture. I think something realistic is more suitable.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Artwork is too childish for my taste and page lacks more detailed info about changes... Also, you asked about opinion on CLA server (Czech mutation) - however link to poll leads on CLB (and I doubt that all of CLA players have account here too). I know you decided to terminate support and community in Czech language, however servers are still separated so it'll be nice if you separate polls to!

Server
    DE01
    artwork totally not fit to HOMM try something more mature

Server
    DE01
    Lose the cartoon graphics and ask again.

Server
    DE01
    I accidently selected yes, but meant to select no.

The artwork seems like its geared towards kids. Here is the problem HOMM has always been quite complex difficult game, and likely intimidating for kids and early teenager, HOMM has always targeted a more mature audience. Having played every single HOMM1 from the early 90s to HOMM5, even with the purchase of Hero Seals the campaign in this HOMM-Online will be too difficult for many younger audience. The art style also clashes with the beautiful prerendered graphics, giving the impression its a cute kidsy easy to play game that is accomidating for kids/young teenagers.

Of course you want to increase your userbase, the more users you have the more the game will be developed and updated, so its in every gamers interest to help you guys succeed.

I don't know how you take a hardcore gamers game like HOMM that borrows many aspects from ww2 hex based war games of the 90s, and make it mainstream.

The artstyle may actually give you a disservice as some more mature gamers might dismiss this as some cutsy kid oriented version of HOMM.

Server
    DE01
    I just wish Ubisoft commissioned you guys to make a standalone $50 non-free to play HOMM game that had these rpg elements and used prerendered graphics, I would buy it in a heartbeat. It would be the best HOMM game ever.

Consider proposing that to Ubisoft if they ever discontinue development of this project.

Server
    DE01
    Hi Darken1,

You are totally right, and we are looking in to options to solve these kind of issues. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast