View Poll Results: Do you like the new update page?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

30 43.48%
  • No

39 56.52%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Update Page.

Server
    DE01
    Well if you're trying targeting 5-6 years old audience, you might actually achieve your goal. Other than that it just doesn't fit with the rest.

Server
    DE01
    Hi all,

I am closing this topic now as we've gathered enough feedback. Thank you everyone!

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

As per request I have re-opened this topic again.

Server
    DE01
    I can see big improvement in the new update page. The art is still cartoon, but it is indeed improved a lot, I can sense the seriousness in the art. Whether it is cartoon or another kind of art, I guess it's up to personal prefer, thus I don't find any problem.

And the page is informative. I can learn the date and what the new features are.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01

Thumbs up

For the 2nd-Update-page I can totally agree to Syltom's comment above:
    • the artwork isn't that much Manga-Style (that i personally dont like - especially in MMHO-universe)
    • there can be found really informative news "...artefact refinements...", ".. four different types..", ".. can be found in expert and heroic mode..."

These were the 2 main critized points in your last voting.
    So I have new hope for this game:
    the developers and other responsible BB-employees did listen to the community's voice AND changed something !

Server
    DE01
    I do not really care that much for the art but whatever, I like that there is an update page... HOWEVER you need to check your dates!!

Is it Monday, February the 9th or Wednesday February 11th....??????

Server
    DE01
    Well, I like the current update page. Although the image seems cartoonish, it seems friendly to me since some of the players are my friends who are introducing the Heroes Online game to their children. Now don't take me wrongly. I'm an avid heroes player and I have no problems at all with the cartoonish image. To me it's a great gameplay with great graphics and additional rules. Thanks for the update!

Server
    DE01
    Hello everyone,

Thank you for your feedback! I am very happy to read you like the changes, and the fact we did use your feedback.

Server
    DE01
    I agree with Ethgelred Dont use that kind of artwork & give a bit more info on a update page lol

Server
    DE01
    hi hi!

& the update page is a bit fake! It says you can win artifact upgrade items in heroic battles did a lot of them & never found any.

So pls put correct information on it!!

& dont make pp happy with a cat in a bag )

tnx for your time;

Donda

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast