View Poll Results: Do you like the new update page?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

30 43.48%
  • No

39 56.52%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Page.

Server
    DE01

Update Page.

Dear Heroes,

Like always we value your opinion! So we would like to ask you for feedback again.
    As you might have noticed, we have launched a new update page!.

We would love to read your feedback regarding this page; Do you like it? And why do or don't you like it?

(Please explain your vote!)

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya
    Last edited by BB_Eraya; 26.01.15 at 14:25.

Server
    DE01
    seems like ur trying to improve things

Server
    DE01
    What exactly is the question here? Do we like the Artwork of the update page? Do we like the information on it? Do we like that there is an update page?
    In first both cases its a NO, because the Artwork just doesnt fit the MMHO style and there are harldly any informations. Last question would be a yes, but only if there are actually some informations.

Server
    DE01
    Hi AoS-

That is exactly the question indeed, we would like to know your thoughts about the page! Thank you for your feedback!

Server
    DE01
    That page is nice, i like the style of it.
    It is important to keep us updated of every change u want to make or u made, and that is good way to do that.
    Beside that i have question wil there be new heroes and factions and when can we except that?
    Regards

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by AoS- View Post
    What exactly is the question here? Do we like the Artwork of the update page? Do we like the information on it? Do we like that there is an update page?
    In first both cases its a NO, because the Artwork just doesnt fit the MMHO style and there are harldly any informations. Last question would be a yes, but only if there are actually some informations.
    +1

The Artwork most certainly does not fit the MMHO style it is tasteless and garish in this 'environment' and if I saw this alone it would not encourage me to play the game if I did not know it already - totally gives the wrong impression of the game in my opinion. However, I can see the link between the 'kidding' word and the kid type graphics and would hope that this page was presented so for just this one and only message.

I was disappointed at the lack of information it contained for an 'Update' page when I first saw it. There is no point in an update page if it doesn't have information on it ... if you want to 'tease' call it a 'Teaser' page.

Server
    DE01
    Art work sux, looks like it was ripped from a Disney movie poster. Anyway, when you guys do change the art, go for a more darker themed style.

Server
    DE01
    In my opinion; This beautiful game deserves much better, more serious, more charismatic update page. By the way I still respect and appreciate that who did this page, i bet he/she tried to do best, but for me; maybe with some seraphs,sun crusades,archliches or some charismatic units from the game on background with some thema, that would look much more beautiful.

Server
    DE01
    What is exactly the purpose of this page? What information you want to give on this page? Incoming game modification? Patch note?
    I cannot answer your question as I don't know what you want to do!

Server
    DE01
    I think an update page would be useful, if it is clearly announced that an update is available (on the home page) and the page is therefore easy to get to. Of course it should have meaningful content. The style (graphics) that you used were to me extremely ugly and totally inappropriate both for this game and the whole Heroes of Might and Magic series. Surely these are not the same graphics artists that you use in-game, but then, why did you change?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast