Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 136.

Server
    DE01

Discussion Round: Version 136.

Dear heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the changes that have been made in version 136, you can find the changelog here.

Bug reports can be posted in the specific forums or be sent to our support team.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

Was there any info that Dispel will be added to Might heroes? It's pity to spend 250 Seals just for one skill when you already reseted skills once..

Server
    DE01
    Hi,
    I can't use the refinements on any of my purple/ yellow items. I can use them on my raid / tier items though. Is that intended?

Server
    DE01
    This is a pure JOKE....blazing glories now can blind only few enemies???Bring back old stuff i dont need second turn if i will lose all my troops....Devs lost their compas yet again

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by UPDATE View Post
    "Boss battle rework
    We have reworked all Multi-Staged-Battles aka Weekly Boss battles. All their abilities should work as intended and will be more challenging now, requiring more attentive and tactical gameplay. The performance of these battles have also been improved.
    It's a fine move to make Weekly Bosses more challenging, but it must be paired with removing the pre-fights that block the way (Daeva - 2 fights; Al-Khadir - 1 fight; Valrok - 3 fights; The Voice - several fights). Every battle should have a point besides the one of wasting time. Another alternative is to make them one-time fights so that they still act as a challenge for those who do weekly bosses for the first time, but don't respawn anymore when weekly boss quest is picked up.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorae View Post
    It's a fine move to make Weekly Bosses more challenging, but it must be paired with removing the pre-fights that block the way (Daeva - 2 fights; Al-Khadir - 1 fight; Valrok - 3 fights; The Voice - several fights). Every battle should have a point besides the one of wasting time. Another alternative is to make them one-time fights so that they still act as a challenge for those who do weekly bosses for the first time, but don't respawn anymore when weekly boss quest is picked up.
    +

Server
    DE01
    u just killed use of putrid lamasus with raising archleaches initiative now both of them have 5 initiative and archleaches play before lamasus
    so no more putting lamasus between mobs to tank and to lower enemies HP and then hitting with archleaches, and don't tell me to go wait with archleaches cause that is stupid since they got initiative up if u wait mobs in 1st round defend themselves while u should be hit them with archleaches cause initiative for them is raised
    not to mention that I lost 2k dmg on every archleach stack which makes them useless now they need to wait if u want to dmg something and when u manage to dmg something u make lower dmg which makes it way harder to play 4 stack archleaches lost 8k dmg and they lost bonus from lamasus which takes 20% hp of opponents cause they play before lamasus
    Last edited by BB_Eraya; 11.02.15 at 16:17. Reason: Removed information on how to exploit.

Server
    DE01
    Also, because of additionally weakening already weak Haven, you might see an increase in Haven heroes having all-necro army. Haven Knights will do it because they don't have healing for haven troops anyway and it will be better to rely on Spectres rather than Inquisitors, and Clerics will do it because the cost of rendering Heal Elite useless is insignificant in comparison to the weaker army (especially considering that Life drain scrolls and Regeneration scrolls are available anyway). Blinding light being ineffective against Undead, Spirits or Constructs anymore does make the things more interesting and is good for PvP since it won't allow for endless CC now that losses are max 30%. But I fear it will ultimately and probably lead to no one using Glories anymore in PvE except first timers which will probably delete their hero and choose Necro, which means less and less Haven heroes. On the other hand it doesn't seem as bad as it looks since Constructs are slow and Undead have low resistance against light, which leaves only Spirits as problematic.

Server
    DE01
    The amount of Dragonsteel we get from Heroic fights should be increased with every heroic tier if ever so slightly (e.g. 5 dragonsteel more for every tier), if not for faster progress then to indicate that it's different from previous tiers.

Server
    DE01
    Why not posting a description what is changed to the weekly Boss figts?

I just heart about a guildmember that Valrok just to Name one includes an automatic damage in round 3.

Aren´t These things to know before?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast