Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 136.

Server
    DE01
    i agree the -15 power to archliches is unfair and haven already had the advantage against necro now even more so with blind increase power

Server
    DE01
    the -15 power to archliches is unfair and haven already had the advantage against necro now even more so with blind increase power. i believe i may soon stop playing these game because the developers try to fix things where there is no problem the nerf one call or character type and cause another in balance. get your stuff together developers seriously are yall drunk when you make theses updates?

Server
    DE01
    OMG. So much complaints, but I must say, I LOVE THESE REWORKS! Glories were OP coz they had everything. They were buffed in damage and nerfed in utility, making them a tactical choice instead of a forced choice. Not happy about the skeleton nerfs, since they are never used at all. They need a slight buff imho. But the DoT buffs made my day. Finally there is a real tactical reason to play necro. Finally we can do a proper amount of darkness damage to destroy those necro raids. The initiative reworks mostly make sense, though I would also prefer lamasus being slightly faster than liches.

Overall, I love the patch.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by KO3K View Post
    i agree the -15 power to archliches is unfair and haven already had the advantage against necro now even more so with blind increase power
    Blind is DISABLED vs necro now. You didn't notice? The liches nuke was decreased, but their DoT now does a LOAD more damage than they basic attack making them a useful strategic unit. Not a must have burst win unit.

Server
    DE01

Red face Why fine tuning if the game is not even finished for 25% ?

hi hi!
    I thought the difference between magic & might heroes shood be bigger to balance them,

Do not know if the changes that are made know help any thing.
    Think the devs shood be working on the other 4 heroes races & a pvp part where you can conquer castles from other players like we always did in homme games.

So if you ask me;

I do not see any point in the fine tuning they do now; Because the game is not even for 25% finessed & i can not find any table or time scheme when the game will be finished or when they start on reworking some parts so that it will become a real homme pvp or pve game ?
    Like this it looks more like a kind of setlers online! lol

pls make a table or scheme of what you planning to introduce so we all can see where this game is going to & we not sitting to wait for some changes that nevver will come lol &! so that the real homme addicts know when this game is ready to play! & i can ask them to join in a epic battle for mines & castles or what ever.

Tnx for your time;

Donda

Server
    DE01
    I can see that they disabled Heroic mode for quest encounters in order to stop the exploit of Totem quest. This is a good idea. They now can't grind Dragonsteel with Totem anymore, but still can grind for Expert Ranking.

I have an idea: how about changing Expert Ranking to Heroic Ranking? Only Heroic battles are counted for the ranking now, this will completely stop the exploit of Totem quest.

Of course, there will be other issues, such as under level 30 players will lose one method to get Council Membership. However, they barely had any chance against the level 30+ players with the exploit. Thus, I believe this won't cause any change for them. And we can move the level 29 relic items to elsewhere, so that they can buy without Council Membership, it should be good for both sides.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    regeneration scroll is destroyed, it doesn't heal what is written on it, just tried to raise 7 archleaches with it, scroll healed only 3 of them and that is less than 50% of healing which schroll should heal

Server
    DE01
    I relay a message from Saeed in game: "the reinforcement + enfeeble aura is still causing invalid losses."
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    I want seal refund for the item slot upgrade!!!

Server
    DE01
    Dear Developers!

Please count again the malus values at liches/archliches! The damage changed too much in minus, I think. Liches usually hit from the front, not backstab, or flanking.
    And the resistence against melee damage is very low too.

In PVP -I think- the heaven mage is absolut winer with these changes.
    And Heroic battles take a long time, because liches can't execute MOBs in 3-4 rounds.

In really serious battle, where are lots of strong melee attackers in many stacks (for example heroic stone angel), almost impossible to win without losses, or needs more than 1500 mana to use. But if you have 1500 mana, what about other skills???

So, I think, the maluses of the liches are too much.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast