Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the chances to find a artifact upgrade in heroic battles?

Server
    DE01

Question What are the chances to find a artifact upgrade in heroic battles?

hi hi,

since the last update i did some h erotic battles, but i never found a artifact upgrade item;
    That is np, but i was curious what the chance to find them is.

tnx for your time,

Donda

Server
    DE01
    slightly above 0

upgrader is something for which you have to spend money not to find :P

Server
    DE01
    hi hi ! you think or you know that Vishar? mmm
    I think if you right i quit & move on to a fair mmorpg game (

Why make & introduce something you can not win or get by playing the game?

First I will wait for official answer; but if it is true that you can not win them by defeating monsters or doing quests ; it is no point playing this game !

Maybe i shood make some posts on my favorite homm site
    Hoping that they read it & will reconsider this change & will make this a fair free game to play.
    [Why not a monthly fee & all content for free so pp have to play the game to get better & not by just spending cash! ]

Tnx for you time,

Donda

Server
    DE01
    there is almost no single free2paly game that are free (mayby Patch of exile and LoL are exception) game are do to earn money not to make players happy :P

HOMM is not bad u can finish story (and do few other thinks) not spending single $ but if u wanna be 'in top' u should spend money :P

simplifying there are only 2 type of mmo games: pay2play (no life players are on top) and free2play (those who spend many money are on top)

but back to topic its pity that they dont give us some artifact upgrader on FS reward or to buy for prestige

Server
    DE01
    in the upgrade description is mentioned, you will be able to find in expert or hero battles this upgradestuff

but after having had more than 750 hero battles, i still did not get one single time this stuff

Server
    DE01
    probably its similar chance that to get first reward in Lotto or other nation lottery stuff

Server
    DE01
    lol

They shood it make pay to play & not pay to win , i play now drakensang; you pay 5 euro a month or maybe 10 & can find or get almost all in game; Hope homm online will make a vip possibel so that after buying that you can earn all stuff & up grades in game by playing a lot.

& there are a lot of free to play mmo-rpg games where you only pay for extra xp, speed or cosmetics or some daily bonus & you can get or earn all in game stuff by playing the realy smart, good or a lot. So i will keep loolking so nbow & than if this will be a fair game or just one like we see a lot.

Tnx ! keep on the good work lol

Donda

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishar View Post
    there is almost no single free2paly game that are free (mayby Patch of exile and LoL are exception) game are do to earn money not to make players happy :P
    dota2, smite etc.. are free to play, more and more games jump on the real free to play trend, having their income generated with cosmetics and microtransactions.

free2play (those who spend many money are on top)
    thats free2play with pay2win mechanic.

real free2play without pay2win mechanic, sell stuff that doesnt affect gameplay, like cosmetics or boni outside of the game, like premium information, premium support, premium account customization etc.I hope MMHO manages to develop into a non pay2win game at least in the pvp section. :-)

Server
    DE01
    Wow i thought my chances were weak not havin this thin dropped in more than 100 heroics and experts, Nickolodeon if you do them only to find the refinements, you are a hell of a patient man. Now i just do them for the dragonsteel.

Server
    DE01
    sadly most true free to play are MOBA

i hope that someday they do some fantasy true free2play MMORPG (Patch of Exile was success and still is on and earn money, but this is hackandslash)

sadly today companions (Ubi is here to) prefer to earm many money in possibility faster way (the more power-up than can be buy by money the bigger income and less lifetime of game)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast