Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the chances to find a artifact upgrade in heroic battles?

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by pcgenius View Post
    Wow i thought my chances were weak not havin this thin dropped in more than 100 heroics and experts, Nickolodeon if you do them only to find the refinements, you are a hell of a patient man. Now i just do them for the dragonsteel.
    No, I didn´t it nor for the dragon steel nor for the refinement... i did it as the other battle modi are to week.
    So I play nearly everything in the hero modus and I just noticed that during all these fights, nothing from promised refinements was found.
    I never thought I really would find regulary some of it, but I hoped that there would be something to find.

Server
    DE01
    pls can some one from ubisoft shine a light on the chances to find those artifact refinements? get a bit simple now did mass expert battles & heroic battles but still nothing.

will check so now & than why i don't get them; Do they still have to install that future so we can win them? or is it just bugged?

Donda

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

We can't give you numbers or specific details, as we are constantly balancing and improving the game. With every drop of loot the chance for an artefact refinement is the same, as the game dices have no memory of previous rolls.

In order for us to determine if there is an issue or if it's just very bad luck, we will need more details and test results. So keep updating your information, and let us know if something else happens. (Like for example you have had an artefact refinement drop.)

Server
    DE01
    750 fight and no drop is bad luck?

can u just tell at last if drop-rate are lees or bigger than 1%

Server
    DE01
    Even on max heroic, they wil give you only small items, like small speed, small experience, a small rune, and so on. You really have more luck in a lottery!

Server
    DE01
    Vishar, I think better question is is it less or bigger than 0.1%

Server
    DE01
    Or bigger than 0% ?

Server
    DE01
    i did only few hundred battles, but never heard about anyone to get them as drop so far

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Eraya View Post
    In order for us to determine if there is an issue or if it's just very bad luck, we will need more details and test results. So keep updating your information, and let us know if something else happens. (Like for example you have had an artefact refinement drop.)
    Strange that PLAYERS need to do this. We got several thousands players. Asking in chat and in forums is a very unreliable source of information, because you never get exact numbers. How would you determine if there is a "problem" from that kind of information?

How about looking into your logs.(each item drop should be in the logs - if it is not, ask your programmers to do it - it's only a server side thing). The information should be there. So it should be easy for YOU to determine if your code does what it should do (testing your specification).

Server
    DE01
    its definitely above 0%, i ve heard/seen by randomly opening profiles 2 minor ones.(improving one stat by very little). nicks are arsurion and hishtnika if u wanna see them ( but dont all pm them plz). arsurion s drop came on the heroic coop fight quest late on the first day, and it was its first fight of the day funnily (?), beating plenty of pple that made 60+ fights

hard to get is fine by me, however the fact that the premium one (therefore better than the one u might drop if u re insanely lucky) is available at the shop at will and without limits leaves a pretty bad taste. Kind of like the need to farm mlns gold and ressources to get to heroic 13 while its available at the shop

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast