Thread: Army completely lost ...

Server
    DE01

Army completely lost ...

Saisissez du texte, l'adresse d'un site Web ou importez un document à traduire.
    I'm stuck in the games and troop completely lost ...

Hello, here I am in a vicious cycle

That as a result of a lag worries, my teammate reloads the page and it is completely disconnect the battle.
    Then I already had half of my troops decimated, I decided to kill myself and tone to start in order to escape afterwards.

And here is the drama, it was necessary that his grave on me ....

The first image shows I can do to try again, its seems logical for now ... (I can afford is noted above right)
    1.http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...203-bug-00.jpg

The second image shows that there is a waiting time "at the bottom right load" I say good server should be long ...
    2.http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...202-bug-01.jpg

And on the third picture you see my greatest disappointment ... back to square one "The end of combat" and all is frozen ... I refresh the page again and again, empty my cache etc ... but still the same scenario again ....
    3.http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...205-bug-02.jpg

What to do and of course, is it still possible to get my troops, especially the faceless ...

Best Regards

I tried to delete the cache of Firefox and Internet Explorer 8 and use Ccleaner program (pro cache flush)
    I also empty the cache Adobe Flash player

Sorry for my English, it is not perfect

Server
    DE01
    comparing first and second Picture, i can see that this is not a continous Thing, as the numbers indicating enemies killed on both Pictures are different...

Server
    DE01
    so what? I can not help it if this game is so that each bug update page, go me again lol opponents ....
    I want to clarify that moin to be smarter than the machine which seems difficult, I do not see how you happen to'm saying 2 fights and have the same enemy killed, you're good I say to you ...

Server
    DE01
    Hello Tenshuga

Could you please forward the screenshots and information to the support department so they can investigate what happened. You will find the contact information for support on your main log in page using the Support Tab

Regards
    Zandra

Server
    DE01
    hi hi

I had yesterday a similar experience (for the ??? time!) during a battel i had lag fot a error 50? something that i was dis connected whle the chat was still working .
    when i log in this morning i lost a lot of troops! ????

This is not the first time! I now the game is in beta; but this bug shood be fixed soon; no fun collecting crystal for dayès to buy troops & than lose them becouse your server is having connection problems. The first time i asked for a refund; idk about the resource is just that i payd for speed bag space space to store more crtetures etc etc & than i lose creatures becouse your server is not working well! Hope this irritating bug will be gone soon!!

tnx for you time,

Donda

Server
    DE01
    * error 504 lost connection happened again today

Server
    DE01
    * error 504 in co\op losing troops again & angry co\op plaer becouse of server error! chat was still working pls fix this!

Donda

Server
    DE01
    hi hi

Me again

2 stacks total killed lost mass elite! because of server error! Why ask money for a bugged beta game?

pls pls fix this bug before next unnecessary update