View Poll Results: Did you enjoy the Community Challenge: 'Gold, more Gold!' ?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

84 69.42%
  • No

37 30.58%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Did you enjoy the Community Challenge: 'Gold, more Gold!' ?

Server
    DE01

Did you enjoy the Community Challenge: 'Gold, more Gold!' ?

Dear Heroes,

The Community Challenge: 'Gold, more Gold!' has been successfully completed thanks to all of your hard work! Stage 3 was reached and you all have received your well-earned rewards in-game!
    We would like to ask you about your opinion: Did you enjoy this Community Challenge?

We would also love to get your feedback about this Community Challenge; What did you like? What didn't you like? What would you like to see better/different? Etc. Please leave your comment below!

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    good event, reward was a joke however.

dont tease us with "chests of whatever" then give us tiny insignificant amounts. spin it however you like, its bad policy to poo on your customers and insult them in such a way. the tier 3 reward from this even is barely anything at even the 10th level, absolutely meaningless to any higher levels.

Server
    DE01
    Nice event, hope you guys make reward mistakes more often 'cause i like the second free permit i got
    Hoping we get something more group involved for next one, maybe something involving guilds or raids?

Server
    DE01
    The chests with a low amount of resources were indeed a mistake. And chests with the corrected amount of resources are being sent out at this moment.

Server
    DE01
    I liked it! Hope there will be a Wolrd-Boss-Challange in future. Rewards need to be fixed thats obvious but sometimes bugs happen.
    I would wish for a more "live" scoreboard, so we know sooner who leads etc.
    Maybe like the Council Leadership boards, which update every 15minutes.

Server
    DE01
    Did not get any reward yet... Maybe because i had no time to be online yesterday? I will check later if i got the right rewards but i was quite disappointed this korning to see, that i got nothing yet.

Server
    DE01
    Like:
    Construction License

Dislike:
    I was missing Statistics about my Farm. (How much Gold did I collect?)
    Also missed the Leaderbord.
    And the low acoumt chests... were a joke.

Without the construction license this ComCha would have been a total fail.

But as i can read, BB is going to sent us a new package of chests. When this happens, this ComCha was pretty useful.

Server
    DE01
    i quit this game after this meaning less event wasting my time

Server
    DE01
    I didn't really enjoy the event, it didn't have enough visibility. Sure, presents are nice, but those felt more like a windfall profit than something earned. Maybe it was the missing progress indicator, you never really knew how much you had contributed and how far it still was to the finishing line. Sort of like pouring water into a bottomless pit and hoping it would have some effect, with the added deterrent that everybody automatically pours an unknown amount of water into that pit just by playing the game.

Thinking about the challenge format a bit, what I'd rather like to see is some kind of monthly task. Player based, not community based. Should take some non-trivial effort to complete, with enough time to complete it, even if you miss out a few days. Needs a progress indicator, possibly even a ranking. Individual awards should be tracked in-game and granted on reaching one of several individual milestones. Maybe add an unusual community reward on reaching a single community milestone, awarded to all participants having reached at least the first individual milestone at the end.

Some examples:

- Win 75/100/150 expert fights (for a 1 day/3 day/7 day experience shard), 100.000 expert fights as community effort (for a minor refinement item).
    - Conquer 2/3/5 forgotten sites (for 15/25/40 obsidian shards), 2500 forgotten sites as community effort (for a Devourer pet).
    - Earn 50.000/100.000/175.000 gold selling items (for 1/2/3 building grants), 75.000.000 gold as community effort (for title "Benefactor of Commerce").
    - Complete a total of 150/250/400 Arena of Strife levels (for 1500/2500/4000 dragon steel), 200.000 levels as community effort (for a Gladiator portrait).

Server
    DE01
    The rewards were not yet delivered if I understood al Messages correctly, so this was an Event we succeeded without to much efforts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast