View Poll Results: Did you enjoy the Community Challenge: 'Gold, more Gold!' ?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

84 69.42%
  • No

37 30.58%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Did you enjoy the Community Challenge: 'Gold, more Gold!' ?

Server
    DE01
    Who was the 5 Best?And What they have?
    Ingame Reisser - Reisser2 - Reisser3

Server
    DE01
    I like it, because I got a reward for doing nothing. To get a reward is nice, since I, like many others, got no christmas gift until today. But besides the reward, there were not any motivation to do the event, since there was no real progress information (just that 2 messages). I just waited to the end to see if I get something or not. But all in all, a reward, yeah.

Server
    DE01
    I didn't know how much gold i collected. And how much the best has collected. But i recieved pretty easily two building constructions. So thank you bb.

Leider kann ichnicht sehen, wieviel Gold ich gesammelt habe und auch nicht wieviel der beste gesammelt hat. Aber ich habe sehr leicht 2 Baugenehmigungen bekommen.
    Also Dankeschön dafür.

Lg, best rewards
    Traumfix

Leider in Englisch wegen Zwang

Server
    DE01
    It is said enough but, i enjoy being rewarded, but the event was no "real" event, for me it was : "maybe youll get rewarded, or maybe not" Srry but this is not the spirit of a chalange.

Server
    DE01
    Who was the 5 Best? And What they get??????

I miss his stats...

Server
    DE01
    I had a guild member comment that they didn't mind getting the extra resources if the community pulled it off but he didn't really see the point of the event. I would only be making a hypothetical guess if I said that I believe it was an event designed for "testing" the waters to see what kind of participation the event would get. It is kind of a meaningless event otherwise as pcgenius put it "maybe you'll get rewarded, or maybe not". That pretty much sums it up.

Personally I would rather see something where for example the community must kill 10,000 of Creature 'X' and the reward for completing this is every player gets Reward A but on top of that I believe there should be a focus on a player only accomplishment of killing 'Z' of Creature 'X' granting the player Reward B. I don't mind a tiered approach to the rewards system but if the community fails to reach the first tier, there should be some sort of of a game wide penalty, maybe Creature 'X' percentages in battles increase by 5% or 10% or the frequency of them appearing in battles gets increased for a set period of say one month. This wouldn't have to be limited to just creatures but it could be applied to xp boosts / decreases, higher / lower chances of getting a refinement as a battle drop, etc etc. Then the event would have a lot more meaning as it would directly impact future game play.

I do have to say I like the concept of the event and I still believe it was done to test the waters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2