Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 142

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Donda View Post
    3. Dragon steel still in shop!
    (not fair for all normal players!)
    Actually this is quite fair. Sure some players can use real currency to buy items from the store BUT at least they are supporting the game. You have to consider the benefits too. I am quite fine with providing benefits to those that can afford them because it is all in the name of supporting the game. So if you look at it from that perspective, the players that just play for "free" are not really contributing to the game as much as someone that buys hero seals regardless of the amount they purchase.

Just a brief comment but instead of eliminating stables altogether why not make them into a battle shrine that provides +1 movement in battles for 30 minutes. The feature is already there, all you have to do is change the attributes it provides.
    Last edited by BB_Whargrin; 24.02.15 at 18:56. Reason: Doubleposting combined

Server
    DE01
    After the last hotfix and change of guild list loading, game was running almost smooth, no huge lags of 15 secs when entering or leaving battle, i was very happy that you can finally enjoy the game but, as Sir_Oliver said, there is a 1-2 sec delay in any action you do, and i dont think that is lag, but a delay implemented on purpose -- you can see it in the battle if attacking with same creature and you try to do it fast, it is always same time delay not some random lag. I suppose it is done for the stability of server ( which means in the end, to make game run faster), but that is pretty much starting a war to make peace, slowing down the game to make it faster?? Please remove the delay, game was running very good after the last hotfix, no need to make it slower...

Server
    DE01
    "Battle power doesn't change or goes down for some story battles when switching to "Expert"" - it is not only for storyline battles, but also in some random battles on the map and it is quite often.

Server
    DE01
    Mind control bug where mind controled unit after the spell wears off gets another turn is not fixed, and the changelog says it is, nor any of the multiple bugs associated with mind control that have been reported via support and on forums.

Server
    DE01
    This horse speed addition is nifty. Thanks a lot. the first purpose why stable is created and now it's 'integrated' into the horse.

Whoaw, really, this speed addition is amazing!
    Last edited by BB_Whargrin; 24.02.15 at 18:57. Reason: Doubleposting combined

Server
    DE01
    I like the speed addition to the horse. So it is no problem for me that the stables are gone. In my opinion it is the better version, maybe not the best, but better than before.

Server
    DE01
    Good: New speed is great, less time spent riding = more time spent for interesting stuff = better game

Bad:
    Life drain does not work anymore.
    German feedback thread still missing.
    PvP arena chances are insignificant and way less than would be necessary to make PvP an interesting and challenging part of the game. Why not random maps?

Server
    DE01
    I don't see that you've done something about Valrok, with the endless damage. Why not, since it runes our gameplay, and also the meaning of this game "Where is the magic for?" if you cann't use it here? Where is the fun of playing bosses for beginners?

Server
    DE01
    Vampiric Touch does not seem to be working on my vampires.

(I made sure my targets were "living")

Server
    DE01
    The issue with the ability 'Vampiric Touch' is known to our development team and they will deploy a fix for it as soon as it is available.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast