Thread: Giant Swarm Wyvern regenerated health

Server
    DE01

Giant Swarm Wyvern regenerated health

Ok, I'm not happy. Fighting giant swarm wyvern in final stage with 4 arch-lich and 1 lich stack. I'm about to kill him, he's down to about 12k health or so, suddenly he regens his health back to 100k! Now his buddies are on top of me and I'm screwed. I lost almost a full stack of archlich (42) and lich (53) before I surrendered. I couldn't ask for help in game because chat is down. How do I get my troops back?

thank you

Dyrr

Server
    DE01
    She regenerates her health when you kill the monster on which she casted the aura.
    And yeah, that's a bug, but I don't think you will get your toops back :s

Server
    DE01
    Ahh, so that's why it happened, but that stinks. And you said it, they told me no screenshot, no troops, which makes no sense because all a screenshot will show is wyvern at full strength right on top of me. Oh well. Thanks for clearing that up.

Server
    DE01
    I stumbled across this one yesterday!

Indirectly caused the Haven might who was co-oping with me to lose a stack of archers because we weren't prepared for it.

Hope it is fixed soon.

Incidentally I'm not certain that Cometeor's information is completely accurate.

Anyway would be nice to have it fixed - these bosses are hard enough without suddenly healing themselves.

Server
    DE01
    Yes, this is a bug, it happened to me twice and on one of the opportunities I had not attacked the creature that the boss had put his skill, I reported to the support with an image.