Thread: Griffins can't move after using soar

Server
    DE01

Griffins can't move after using soar

Hi,

Griffins can't move after they land when you use "soar".
    Even if you use a "warlord commander" on them, they can't still move on their 2nd turn (sometimes they can, but most of the time no).
    On next turn, sometimes they can move, sometimes no.

Server
    DE01
    Another brilliant idea from devs...nothing new from them lol

Server
    DE01
    Hello Cometeor

The change to Griffins was made in order to reflect the behaviour of the Griffin units from other M&M titles

Regards

Zandra

Server
    DE01
    Then why they cannot move next turn after landing?

Server
    DE01
    Zandra, my griffs can not move 2 rounds after using soar, was this made in order to reflect the behaviour of the Griffin units from other M&M titles, or just another one that bites the dust...
    If it works as intended, ill never use griffs again.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Zandra View Post
    The change to Griffins was made in order to reflect the behaviour of the Griffin units from other M&M titles
    1- It's not written in any changelog

2- What the purpose of that kind of change? Griffins can land everywhere, what does that change if they can move or not after they land?
    Oh yeah, absolutely nothing, except to "force" people to not missclick on which case they want to land...
    I think devs have more usefull things to work on, rather than to make useless change especially if it add new bugs in the game. What a waste of time...

Griffins can't move during "several" turns after using "soar", so no, I don't think it works as intended.

Server
    DE01
    Heaven might hero got +1 move ...But....griffins useless,blazing glories they took them blind on half of enemy+ they took them attack(they was my strongest unit 12k attack now 9 k),so pls devs tell me whit what to play inquisitors???just for that 1 turn??? very good job keep in that way so we can leave game lmao

Server
    DE01
    Is anyone going to explain why griffins can't move even in the round after they landed from soar???

Server
    DE01
    nope
    I reported this bug couple days ago still no answer.

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

If you have reported this to our support team, you will receive an answer very soon.