Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: The Champion of Ashan Tournament.

Server
    DE01
    good new

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Eraya View Post
    No you have 32 slots (3*10 from the leagues + 2 wildcards)
    Oops i calculated 2^6 because i didnt realize one date was a match for place 3.
    With 2^5 it does make sense :-)

Question:
    Are event creatures banned from final server?
    Because if not the grand final will be 2 thunderbird armys and the one who gets them to move 1st will win.

This means the 6 seasons mentioned with dates in this topic.
    Yea but what does exactly mean?
    You take a random season and say those guys who are in top 10 gonna be nominated.
    Or do you take 6times #1 of each season and 4times best #2 ?
    It is pretty unclear who will go to the finals.

Server
    DE01
    Nice event, but pvp is pretty pointless in this game as long as you dont have maxed out everything and dont run the same build everyone else does. And seriously 1501 battles in 42 days to get the top reward? ~ 36 battles a day every day. Have fun grinding

Server
    DE01
    I can see a Russian Cleric or Necro winning this Tournament. Might players don't stand a chance. Even with the recent new changes to might, it's not changed anything at all for might vs magic in pvp.
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    yee ;

I tried some pvp battles a week ago & it is still a unfair system; that need better balancing of the heroes; the creature & the magic that you can use; also the paying players are a lot stronger.

Just some advice about the tournament :

Maybe the next time 2 tournaments! 1. one for the high DK lvl + paying players & 2. one for the other players ?

& maybe with four leagues ; so all the same heroes are in the same league & skill is what makes a winner!

A tournament sound great; but with just 2 to 3h time to play games a day It is no fun for me

Server
    DE01
    maybe next time 2 separated tournaments:

1 for mage class

and 2nd for Knights (might class)

Server
    DE01
    hi hi!

Few Questions about Tournament :

1. I see nowhere in PvP window how do you join Tournament? & where can you see who you have to fight?* & where can you see your ranking ?

*so you can prepare your army;

2. How many PvP fights a day you have to do to make any chance to come in top 32?

3. If the PvP battle stopped because of lag, server error or a lost connection; how to do it over? so the results are fair? & who win's those battles?

Tnx for your time ,

Donda

Server
    DE01
    Hi Donda,

1: This has been explained here.

2: This depends on how many players participate and how often they play. Nothing we can predict. You have to play at-least 1 battle, everything else is up to the other participants.

3: This is nothing we can predict either. The player who has left the battle will lose.

Server
    DE01
    Tnx! I did some battels; but it is taking a lot of time; because some pp leave before battel start; & 2 time the server crashed;

Tnx for your answer; hope the best will win!

Server
    DE01
    the battlefieldsize and troups starting order of friendshipduels are untouched by the last patch. due to the fact that the final duels will be frienldy ones, this have to be fix before.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast