Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Discussion Round: The Champion of Ashan Tournament.

Server
    DE01
    I noticed some of them have Torpor Scrolls - where from they get that?
    Is it possible to buy?

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeMate View Post
    I noticed some of them have Torpor Scrolls - where from they get that?
    Is it possible to buy?
    Yes, those scrolls are from the Consumables Boxes. You can buy them in Shop, Hero Equipment.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Syltom View Post
    Yes, those scrolls are from the Consumables Boxes. You can buy them in Shop, Hero Equipment.
    I see, thanks.

Server
    DE01
    We would all like to watch the tournaments live plz. Make this heroes online e-sports happen and u wont regret it im sure of it Eraya would it be possible in the future?

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by TsaZen View Post
    We would all like to watch the tournaments live plz. Make this heroes online e-sports happen and u wont regret it im sure of it Eraya would it be possible in the future?
    this my make it hard to forge the end results

Server
    DE01
    Hi BB,
    nice fake event to create a big income for you... just one thougt to this: "if you keep your place until season8 in the top10"... when did you say that fighting for 7 rounds doesn't make sense because only season8 is counting for the final?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All of the best players wheren't in: saj, jacksparrow, defjam, janasnow, dantaverse... and so on...
    Congratulations!
    Chris alias jaggle alias jagglemort alias jagglepower

Server
    DE01
    Hello Chris alias jaggle alias jagglemort alias jagglepower,

I am sorry to read that the rules were not clear enough for a lot of people. The rules have been posted publicly from the very start of the tournament. You can read them here. We have also kept you updated with every bit of new information or if there were changes, so there is literally nothing we have kept from anyone.

We will of course use this feedback for future events, so keep the ideas/suggestions and feedback coming.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggle View Post
    Hi BB,
    All of the best players wheren't in: saj, jacksparrow, defjam, janasnow, dantaverse... and so on...
    Congratulations!
    Chris alias jaggle alias jagglemort alias jagglepower
    I actually liked the way they phrased it. It's nice to have a form of an IQ test for a change.

Also, dantaverse was in the tournament.

As for the others, they might have been out of the last season (there is no sign of them in the current season and one before that either) for different reasons, you can guess for yourself what they might be. I don't think any one of them would be as careless as not to play the last season.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5