Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: The Champion of Ashan Tournament.

Server
    DE01

Discussion Round: The Champion of Ashan Tournament.

Dear Heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the The Champion of Ashan Tournament!

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    Nice idea but pvp system needs some fine tuning first imho.

Server
    DE01
    The idea of a tournament is nice but.... not with the actual PvP that need to be totally reworked.

Server
    DE01
    Good One,
    Me and Summer are really sorry that could not get ready for this tournament properly (army, armor sets, scrolls, etc)
    But we will definitely take part and apply for Wildcard Lottery.

Server
    DE01
    Yeah nice idea but it renders all new players without full h13+full refinement equip without a real chance to win.

This could be your chance to create a tournament with equal chars (same level for all; freely editable in class, skills and fraction) and equal chances for everybody. An incentive for Main League players could be that the top10 get higher seedings in the tournament, but will have to start with the same character editor and same item-pools etc. Carrying over PvE chars into tournaments is just "meh".

Questions:
    1)
    You have 64 Slots according to your final matches.
    60 from Top10 Seasons.
    2 from Wildcard
    2 from ???
    How are the last 2 Determined?

2) Are you allowed to take part in Wildcard Lottery, while you are trying to get into top10?

3...)
    "The heroes will be copied to the staging server on a specific day. While the whole inventory is copied, Hero Seals are not copied"
    ->Can Copied heros change units?
    ->Can Copied heros change items/equip?
    ->Do Copied heros profit from having a 100+ slot inventory and carrying all Gear options and all scrolls when copied?
    ->Will the copied hero be reset after every fight in the finals thus having his scrolls/mana potions back from when he was copied
    OR will he have to save his best scrolls/mana potions for the grand final?

I dont think the tournament is fair, because people with advantages from PvE will have a way easier life in this tournament. BUT i still like that BB does this tournament and hope there will be more tournaments in the future. And hopefully there will a 100% fair tournament/pvp in future :-)

Lets do this! :-)

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Tournament
    Only the top 10 of the main league at the end of a specific season will participate in this event
    Please explain what this means? At the end of last season? At the end of every season? At the end of 1 of 6 seasons?

e.g. If I end up first/top10 in top league in 4th season, but don't play any other season, is there a chance that I won't qualify for final tournament? Or if I end up in top10 in 4 seasons, but don't play the one which is the 'specific season', will I not qualify? Wouldn't it be better to simply calculate an average best position of every player in 6 seasons (or 5 since first season is prospect only) and let that decide which top 10 players will enter the tournament. Of course, the progress of average player positions should be public.

As far as I see there will be 30 players and 2 wildcard entries. Those 30 players are 3 x 10 (10 from every server). But what does 'the server' even mean? It's been months since I'm playing this game and I have no idea on which server am I, where to look for that information, or which players play PvP league on which server for that matter.

Please gives us more information.

Server
    DE01
    Nice idea! & a Tournament is fun:

To make it fair ~ see AoS

& what for me is most import end :
    Only all players shood have same amount of back slots ;
    All shood have access to artifact refinements for the fights during the tournament.

Than i wood love to participate! Keep on the good work!

Donda

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by AoS- View Post
    Questions:
    1)
    You have 64 Slots according to your final matches.
    60 from Top10 Seasons.
    2 from Wildcard
    2 from ???
    How are the last 2 Determined?
    No you have 32 slots (3*10 from the leagues + 2 wildcards)

2) Are you allowed to take part in Wildcard Lottery, while you are trying to get into top10?
    Yes, but you can only participate once. Meaning if your are directly nominated you can’t win a wildcard anymore.
    3...)
    "The heroes will be copied to the staging server on a specific day. While the whole inventory is copied, Hero Seals are not copied"
    ->Can Copied heros change units?
    Sure, the whole Hero will be copied, including their towns

->Can Copied heros change items/equip?
    Only, what you carry with you can be changed or what you get in between the tournament battles as loot

->Do Copied heros profit from having a 100+ slot inventory and carrying all Gear options and all scrolls when copied?
    ”While the whole inventory is copied, Hero Seals are not copied” In other words all the hero owns will be copied.

->Will the copied hero be reset after every fight in the finals thus having his scrolls/mana potions back from when he was copied
    OR will he have to save his best scrolls/mana potions for the grand final?
    No reset after a battle. But you can play on the staging server between the battles and try to collect some loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorae View Post
    Please explain what this means? At the end of last season? At the end of every season? At the end of 1 of 6 seasons?
    This means the 6 seasons mentioned with dates in this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorae View Post
    But what does 'the server' even mean?
    With server we mean CLA (Polish/Romanian/Spanish/Italian/Czech & Portuguese versions), CLB (English/French/German & Dutch versions) and RU (The Russian version)

Server
    DE01
    but Russians have many players witch artifact value ~800
    they uses exploits like crazy there

Server
    DE01
    Hi Vishar,

We have taken care of the exploit issue so this should be no issue for the tournament.
    Last edited by BB_Eraya; 03.03.15 at 15:07.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast