Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Performance so low, its no fun playing anymore.

Server
    DE01

Performance so low, its no fun playing anymore.

Everything take ages to load.

-Fights take ages because often you get the "ring of death" and an action takes ages to load.
    -Switching items/characters takes ages.
    -Farming Castles takes ages. (Also because you disconnect very often while using portals)
    -Reloading Game sometimes does takes ages.

And we have to reload ALOT, the game disconnects often with "Fehlerhafte Sitzung" = "Session Error" or dunno what its called in English.
    -Dialogues, Shops or Fight Screens seem sometimes to load ages too.

Those Perfomance issues are always present, sometimes better sometimes worse. It gets tremendously worse when there is a high number of people playing like sundays etc. Today, german world chat and a lot of my guildmates complained that they have a lot of discs and lag.

PLEASE finally add some server capacity
    OR make some intelligent game designs that not only will reduce server usage per single user but will also save time for players like:
    -Artifact/Unit Bailiff in every Map near Castle
    -Ability to farm ALL your castles from any point in the map. (in real HoMM you just get your gold straight to your account and dont need to run to every city)

Those two points alone would reduce Portal Usage and a huge load of transfered MB to a minimum.

OR finally make a game client for those who WANT to use one
    The data that gets transfered everytime you use a portal is ridiclously high, its no wonder that your servers cant carry the load when there are more player online.
    If you have all the data stored locally and only need to load it once will definitly help.

AND NO
    Its not an issue on my side.
    -Cache and Flash Cache are get cleared reguraly. Even removed flash and reinstalled it completely.
    -4 Different Browser = Same result
    -Other People have same issues.
    -My internet is stable and there is MORE than enough bandwidth available

When MMHO is laggin/loading slow, i use my browser taskmanager and the data transfer rate is 0 or 32byte/s. When the game is "normal" the data transfer rate is up to 250-300kB/s when i load something. 32byte/s vs 300kB/s is difference by factor 10000. And no there is no antivirus software/downloads/firewall etc taking bandwidth. Its simply mmho not being able to deliver.
    So please fix it, its really annoying.

Server
    DE01
    Ah and dont forget the chat that always is broken after you got disconnected so you must reload the game AGAIN

Server
    DE01
    +1 Same problems s

Server
    DE01
    I spent more time today reloading the game cuz of crashes and ingame loadings than i actually played the game, and the sad part is im not overexagerating...

Server
    DE01
    +, same problems like AoS
    >restricted english phrasing because german Player<
    "Auf seine eigene Art zu denken ist nicht selbstsüchtig. Wer nicht auf seine eigene Art denkt, denkt überhaupt nicht" O.W.

Server
    DE01

Unhappy

Same here for me.
    I recognized first appearance of that behavior after the deployment of the "Better - Stronger - Faster" - Game-Update Ver. 142 on 23.Feb. 2015.

Riding is faster now - YES, that's true !
    But every (really every !) other action takes at least twice as long as before - maybe due to the long server response.
    Richard (professioneller Vollzeit-Nekromant)
    LFG - Looking for Group http://www.lfg.co/

Server
    DE01
    hi hi

I downloaded that app from the chrome store;

But the problems & bugs are still the same; see post about lag etc.

Donda

Server
    DE01
    Indeed very massive problems with lag since latest update/hotfix. Yesterday Sunday 1st. of march nearby impossible to play.
    -
    best regards
    Han

Server
    DE01
    Hello everyone,

We are aware of the performance issues and are working on fixing this at the moment. If you have some additional information please let us know, as every piece of information could possibly help us to find a solution!

Server
    DE01
    Hi Team,

this was on the German Server on 19:00 CET, total crash Server Down or Telia Net was down

Telia Net is a sh it firm to connect Games to Europe, i think this is the problem.
    All Publisher from outside Germany are these problems with Telia...Wargaming from russia thinking to change the provider...

Nice Greets
    Der kluge lernt aus Fehlern anderer.
    Da sie kaum jemand liest hier noch einmal ein Verweis: https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/de-DE
    Deutsches Inoffizielles Community Forum
    http://fanforummightmagic.forumieren.com/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast