Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Performance so low, its no fun playing anymore.

Server
    DE01
    I don't know the first thing about Java based game programming. But, it occurs to me that it would be very helpful if click-able items, such as transport spots, would load first. Right now, you have to wait while the grass, and the trees, and the rocks, etc, etc, load, until finally the item that you want to click on appears. Is it possible to have these spots prioritized somehow so that they load first, or at least sooner than everything else? This way you could at least get to where you want to be, and then gradually the image would get better and better without delaying your ability to progress in the game.

Server
    DE01
    Servers are horribly slow today again. Dunno if you fixed the login bug and players can all now login into their (main)chars and the server is crowded and thats why its slow or its just a coincidence. But i would guess its easter and sunday and the servers are just crowded.

Either way its just no fun dong simple things like talking/buying etc and waiting for it long time. In other games those actions are almost instant or depend on the ping like 80ms, here you wait up to 1minute and more for 1 simple action. This adds up to hours of wasted gameplay other some days.

Server
    DE01
    I agree with all points,

For me also very often game takes minutes to load simple map openings, vendor clicks, town clicks, portals etc....so refreshing browser is second nature to me, just refreshing, again bit more...more refresh, and I feel I play more with F5 key in this game with anything else

Another thing I noticed game seems to do nothing when these freezes happens like no data transferred at all during period as AoS suggested.

When I have this loading thing...if I switch to other wifi network it immediately loads up, when it hangs again is witch back to previous network it loads up in -13seconds

Server
    DE01
    Hi,

The servers will be restarted in a bit, hopefully this will solve the current performance issues as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3