Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PvP unbalanced NOT fun things..

Server
    DE01
    Hi pvp is broken all this mouse tactic clerics wich fly fly statis fly there only 10 players play pvp i stoped too coz no clue to fighte for shard of speed and lose a lot of gold for 1 shard of speed at all. All rewards are crap and when i see cleric whit 5 stack grifins i just retrat no clue spend my time for muses. Why they kill coz devs of fault wich they dont even care.Promlem is 4 turns and all mouses wich make statis then def then fly fly then decay and soul mark omg its vry hard to do this good luck with pvp clerics coz no1 play this crap pvp we know winner of playstation is some cleric wich hide in gap if u thing best players must be mouses then evrything is broken great event.

Server
    DE01
    @Pookie:
    Dislike on #1.
    We have enough restrictions in the game and this one would make the game more boring.

@Sir_Oliver:
    My current stats in PvP in this season are 30wins 7 losses.
    All Losses were against people playing with 4 or more griffin stacks with magicpush. 6 Clerics, 1 Nec (also with griffins).

Griffin/Magicpush strats are beatable, i won quite a few matches against them. Also not all my losses were due to Griffins/Magic push, but also because i played or started out bad.
    And still the griffin/magic push strat is on another level in difficulty and are always the hardest matches no matter if i lose or win. If you have compareable gear and your enemy is not dumb its already like only a 5% winchance. If you have weaker gear and your oppenent is not a bad player you will lose. Most time i win vs Griffins because i have better gear/crystal units or manage to outplay my opponent.

But thats only my perpective. Im a cleric myself and i play non-griffin strats. My gear isnt maxxed out yet either.
    Maybe if i do play griffin strats myself and can compare other griffin-matchups i might change my mind, but right now for me this are matches which cant compare to other matchups in their difficulty and i would call this strat OP.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishar View Post
    they WAS expoit (was fixed)

use premium refinement twice on an item
    sell item
    rebuy it
    u can again use premium refinement twice on that item
    repeat as long as u have cash to buy refinement

expoloit wa fixed items stay ingame
    I tough it was forbidden to talk about exploits ??!

Server
    DE01
    Fair enough, i can see how some people might not like more restrictions, maybe then we can have different pvp arenas, ones with anything goes and ones with certain restrictions, each has their own rankings, that way everyone can play what they want. I am not stuck on one solution, I just want to make sure that we realize that there is in fact a problem.

And thank you for backing us up, anyone saying that we are noobs and cant play pvp and thats why we are losing is full of it. Sure I could get my vamp lords and I can get a divine shrine on me and i can rush, teleport and taunt them to get them grounded, but to do all that to try and win seems a little extreme. My thoughts on pvp are that if you are even with your opponent stat wise then it should come down to strategy and creature type countering others. How do you counter creatures that aren't there? You can't hit or disable their hero to prevent them from casting spells, you can't protect your creatures from getting hit over and over again. The issue isn't the strength of the creatures, cause that was the case then I would bring creatures to counter that, I understand that sometimes you versus a person that has creatures that will make yours useless, i can deal with that. Anyways, i'm sure this has been beaten to death on many posts so I'm not gonna continue it. I just wanted to vent cause I had a battle against griffs again, and although I won it I was down to 3 weavers in the end, that was a very expensive battle.

I go as far as surrendering before the battle even starts even if i know that i can win because the cost of winning is too great, especially when i lose 30% of my weaver army and they lose griffs, which btw are only elite units to top it all off. How can you say that they aren't OP if they are elite units and you can destroy my army before I even get to hit them, I say battle me without soar and we will see how tough those birds are.

Server
    DE01
    @AoS_

so you're a cleric and thats your estimated chance of winning against what you call griffin/magicpush strats?

how about we, the knights., how many percent chance do you think we got when dealing with this griffin/soar/aoepush strats youre talkin about? given that we only got 2 turns/ and few single target disables? can you say that this childish griffin-soar-aoe cleric strats are beatable for us?

i agree to everything @sheet is what complaining.
    unbalanced pvp ----OP clerics-----poor sad knights----

Server
    DE01
    I have a 30+10 Knight, but i dont play pvp with him. Imo Knights dont stand a chance against this strat if the enemy is not very bad or has very bad gear. If the enemy is dumb and you can taunt multiple griffins 2rounds in a row and finish 1-2 Stacks off with crits early it is possible. Knights are completely helpless in current PvP. Death Knights are somewhat more viable but still lack effectiveness.

But then again im no Knight/Death Knight PvP player, maybe some more experienced players should answer this question.

Server
    DE01
    BTW Taunt - extremely good skill for Knights. Lands on everything even on Purity.
    Imo if Devs reduce its cooldown it could be turning point in balance. Lets say Knight could use Taunt every round - 1st round skill, 2nd round scroll and then it goes again skill + scroll.
    Why we don't see many Knight players?
    imo there is economic point as well - we speak about Griffins and Angels.
    To get full army of Angels needs much more time and gold.

Server
    DE01
    Hi taunt wont help if there still that much instant magic spell and soul mark every round I thing best balance will be soul mark to have reuse 2 round and griffins soar must be changed to land bomb its not so hard and scrolls must be removed this is only solution to balance races . I don't know why devs make so overpowered 1 race and other are crap no good skill no some kind of magic resist what knight is that whitout magic resist and why the hell magic have all defence skills of might like entrench and diefence soon I will stop play this broken game too there no clue to play and other thing is drop chance of items is imposible I play form 5 mounths still don't have single legend coz I not donating I thing even drop is depends how much u donate this is most stupid thing I ever seen gl whit updates situation will be same for more 1 year I thing so coz devs don't care about balance they care about money this game is pay to win I wont spend my time in this corrupted game

Server
    DE01
    @Economic Barrier:
    There is an economic barrier to enter PvP in general.
    Unless you have multiple chars supporting your mainchar you cant play PvP on regular basis (unless you have maxxed gear and people keep fleeing against you which is obviously not the case with new players).
    Its true; Might heros take higher economical damage from PvP. But if you want to play PvP on regular basis you will have multiple chars already, thus you also can chose if you play pvp with your Might or your Magic hero. Most people go with Magic heros.

Although economic aspects do play a role in the disbalance of the amount of Might vs Magic Chars in PvP, i think other matters outweight it.

(There are also other entry-barriers for PvP: Race/Fraktion, Level, Gear etc. Removing them would fill up the pvp pools.)

@Taunt:
    Taunt every round would be OP, because you cant do anything to break this cycle.

Imo there were good suggestions in the Might vs Magic threads (also in German forum) but BB chose to implement the easy ones: +1turn, more troops, dispell(entzauberung), +1Passive for DK only(!?). Its still not enough, also Knight compared to DKnight is way weaker.

Also the current PvP "rework" didnt fix much.
    ->Pushing still ongoing.
    ->Pay2Win still ongoing.

Perspective/Top League are buggy now. Some people cant go up from perspective league to top league. Some people cant go down from top league to perspective league.
    I was #1 in perspective league last season. This season im in this league again... (Other friends who were in top10 also didnt go up, while rank#2 and some others somehow got into top league)
    Several friends of mine didnt want to stay in top league and had 0 Points but didnt manage to "fall down" into perspective league.
    I will write to support and see what they say about that.

Server
    DE01
    @Taunt: I still doubt it will be OP. when Cleric fights Knight all Griffins stay mostly separately.

@As it always will be hard to balance they need to separate Ranking system for Class based f/e:
    In the end of the season there will be rewards for lets say:
    3 Best Clerics
    3 Best Knights
    3 Best Necromancers
    3 Best Death Knights
    Then imo - we will see more Knights and DKs fighting pvp.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast