Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Council Membership needs a rework badly!

Server
    DE01
    In Coop expert/heroic fights count double for the expert list. So the person probably did 400 fights with different Partners.
    Also its possible to do fights in under 1 minute.
    I guess we can say for sure that you dont need a Bot to get 800points in expert list.

@Stop counting Heroics:
    Its another quick and easy solution, definitely viable and would help alot right now but it would solve the problem only temporaly.
    (as some other ideas i listed)

BB made some quick and easy "solutions" which i dont really like.
    Like banning Heroic from Quests. And banning Heroic from Boss-Guardian creatueres which i guess was a "solution" for the Bugs with heroc tiers (tier2 bug for tier1 heros).

I would like to see good and permanent solutions instead of solutions which restrict people more and more. (Banning Heroic from Expertlist would be another restriction.)

Server
    DE01
    I agree with this thread. This system needs to change. A few months ago I managed to get to #1 and I had done 120 expert battles. I wouldn't even dare to attempt it again at this rate. Its like a dead feature in the game for most players.

Server
    DE01
    I really like the idea that Dragon Knight Ranking should be changed to the EXP Ranking that is calculated the EXP earned in 1 day or 1 week. I believe this will give a fair chance for everyone, also the max level players don't have to take the council membership that they don't need.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Syltom View Post
    I really like the idea that Dragon Knight Ranking should be changed to the EXP Ranking that is calculated the EXP earned in 1 day or 1 week. I believe this will give a fair chance for everyone, also the max level players don't have to take the council membership that they don't need.
    and you think it is fair to count the XP for 1 Minute fights which I can restart as often as I want to?

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickolodeon View Post
    and you think it is fair to count the XP for 1 Minute fights which I can restart as often as I want to?
    I can get over 2 million EXP in 2 hours. Why not?

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Syltom View Post
    I can get over 2 million EXP in 2 hours. Why not?
    I can get over 2 million EXP in 2 hours by doing quest. Why not?

Server
    DE01
    Seperating expert and heroic rankings from each other would be the best solution. You can't even start your own heroic battles until you are lvl 30 anyway, you have to be brought along with someone that can start them. It would allow daily quests to be repaired so that we can do them on heroic mode and yet still leave the expert battles for those less then lvl 30 to gain access to counsel membership. There is no reason heroics need to be given counsel membership, as has been pointed out already, the only real item in the shop for those doing heroics would be construction permits and with the amount of gold being payed out to gain tier lvl's it isn't like there is a lot of gold laying around anymore to be spent in the counsel shop anyway. Those that want to make a concerted effort to buy a pet or color dye can do so with expert battles.

As for getting rid of the exploits that so many of you are worried about, make the daily quests to where you can only cancel them once a day. This will then mean that you can only accept a quest 2 times in a 24 hour period. I would also allow for the doing of daily quests in heroic mode to be reinstated, for those that enjoyed doing their daily quests in heroic mode and really didn't care about getting on the board with them. I am sure that those doing the farming now don't really care about getting onto the board, they are looking for better gear, DS and the rare item refinements.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2