Thread: Upgrade of Town Hall completed quest does not recognize it

Server
    DE01

Unhappy Upgrade of Town Hall completed quest does not recognize it

I'm on 1 of the first quests requires me to own 150 sentinels, still building after 6 hours. Upgraded Town hall to level 2 and the quest does not recognize it. I hope this is not typical for this game otherwise I'm gone. I've played games for decades so I've done all the usual stuff, refresh, cleared cache, asked for help in game got insulted. I'm 63 and I'd like to play this game before I die.

Server
    DE01
    Hello Fyrewalker

I responded to you in game but you had left. I suggested that you log out and back in as you may have been stuck in a server instance. Usually this will correct the problem

Regards
    Zandra

Server
    DE01
    I logged in and out several times, I cleared cache as I clearly said in my post above. So why is the quest stuck? Why does it take so long for 150 sentinels so long to build?

Server
    DE01
    Name of the quest that is stuck "Upgrade your Town" I checked to see if it can be aborted it can not. It says I've built 85/150 sentinels and you go to town and it says 133/150. Go to townhall to upgrade to lvl 2 and it says I've upgraded. What part of you this do you not understand? I've closed the browser and cleared its cache. But I guess you are clueless.

Server
    DE01
    You have to buy the sentinels in town to get them in your army.

Server
    DE01
    Last time, I'm Level 4 on my 4th quest that I've built the barracks built the 150/150 sentinels, upgraded the Town Hall to level 2 and gone through portal. There is no place in town to buy Sentinels in Haven I've looked. Rhianwen says to go to my town and build the barracks it is done. So believe me the quest is STUCK. NOW I'm gone and I will spread the word that this game is screwed up badly. and I will not return.

Server
    DE01
    Hey, old man, don't you know to delete your character and make a new one? It takes just 5 minutes to reach level 4 again, and you have been whining for days? You are 63 year old and acting like a 3 year old kid.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Actually, I did not know that. Now where can I find this 'delete my character'?

Server
    DE01
    In the Hero Selection screen

Here is the video of the first 4 levels in 14 minutes:

https://youtu.be/JLBMCCN-89I

I mistook for the quest of 150 Archers in under 5 minutes. For the quest of 200 Sentinels it will take longer, 14 minutes or so.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    i think, from what i've encountered so far, you need to get things done in order.
    i'm pretty sure there's portal flag in the quest ( like, go to ' this ' portal to the city ). and if i'm not wrong, the order is like this.

> portal
    > upgrade hall
    > own some troop

the quest recognize things you have done, but only put the marker ' after ' you cleared the first flag. like in your case, you've upgraded town, and already have some troop in battle stack, but you haven't cleared the first flag ( the portal ). and with that said, by the time you go to the portal, your marker should be all green.

i don't know what's wrong with the flag, but most of the time, i've encountered similar problem ( more tiring, to say the least ).
    in sunken plains, there's a quest from merchant that requires you to defeat some rakshasas and get some slaves and the goods,

the order :
    > go to marketplace
    > beat rakshasa twice
    > get 2 slaves
    > get the goods
    > back to merchant

since the merchant place and the rest of the quest are in different place, most of the time, i forgot to clear the first flag, and beat the crap out of them mobs, then when i'm back to claim the quest, there's still one flag hangin'. and when i got to the marketplace, all flag was reset to zero, and i need to do over. pretty suck for low-spec laptop T_T