Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 149

Server
    DE01

Discussion Round: Version 149

Dear heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the changes that have been made in version 149, you can find the changelog here.

Bug reports can be posted in the specific forums or be sent to our support team.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    How about the griffins that cannot move after landing from soar? I know you changed this for the sake of pvp but the immobility carries on to the next round as well which doesn't seem to make sense at all whilst the npc griffins can move at their next round.

Server
    DE01
    we do not like what you did... and by we i mean lots and lots of players, you destroyed the weekly bosses and the quests.. gj

Server
    DE01
    As i see "eternal bug" (some players do not see referal link) was still not fixed and continues to live! Long live to bug!

Server
    DE01
    The bug with night shroud was not fixed again.
    Roughly 25% of you player base (necro mages) have their most important skill (night shroud) not working properly which is very annoying in every fight and you did not fix it within the last 5 large patches. (The movement range displayed and the actual movement range of creatures with uneven normal movement range does not match an night shroud does not add with slow as it should)

Server
    DE01
    Any player who wants to do higher tier heroic battles needs Ghosts of faceless, all the bugs concerning the usage of them still havent been fixed. Last update there was info it was "fixed" but it wasnt. Last months i spent several thousands of seals on retry licences just so i could retry the battle after i would lose those precious units because of the bugs. I had lost full stack or part of a stack probably more than 100 times. If i wasnt buying the licences i would had to spend like 10k seals for ea battle retry to save those. Not only that you have to do same battle after 10 rounds 15 mins of fighting, but you get a lesser rewards. Should i ask support to give me back seals i was forced to spend? Because i didnt wanted to send ticket 5 times per week when i would lose my units because of bug? And wait for my units to be given back??

Server
    DE01
    Every new version is deeper look in the pockets of the costumers, bravo, you know how to squeeze every cent from paying dudes. And you never say what we, the casual players, can expect in near future, to make us stay in-game longer, or why not even to stimulate us to buy smth from you with hero seals (other than a new hero)... Shame on you and all your team for sales oriented updates, and doing nothin to make this game more challenging and exciting, except challenging the payers spend more and more. So lease DEVS - be insulted by my words so i dont use what really is on my mind bout you and your work on this game lately.

Server
    DE01
    Its interesting to see that when the english servers started, the feedback was mostly positive (everything was new and shiny), while in german forum it was already negative.
    Now its here negative, too. And most people who complain are not germans as far i can see it. Maybe its time to rethink the customer and community policy?

Anyways im glad that some bugs are being tackled, but the big ones still remain.
    Im more curious about the perfomance changes, right now i cant say much. We will see on prime time, or on the weekend if it really helped.

Server
    DE01
    Weekly Quests are no longer abortable
    Many of our Bosses in MMHO were terrified and traumatized as some players used an exploit to defeat them over and over again. As we didn’t want the Boss encounters to leave the game, we have disabled the option to abort a weekly quest. Our Boss encounters agreed to stay as the exploit can no longer be used.
    I have never heard that weekly quests were abortable. The weekly quests can't be aborted either they are finished or not.

Are you sure there is not a mistake here?
    Last edited by BB_Eraya; 18.03.15 at 18:10.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    No mistake, the weeklys were abused the way its described, but it was due to the really small chances to get good gear from them, so it is DEVs problem not to just restrict further abuse but to remove the cause of it... But they never think this way unfortunately.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast