Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 149

Server
    DE01

Friends lists

What happened? it is now combining my toons lists as one, I did not nor do I wish to have this done. My toons are independent and do not share friends. now I do not know who knows who.

Server
    DE01
    Yes.

And almost nothing is oriented to non-paying players. We may not (be in a position to) contribute by buying hero seals, but we're one of the variables which keep the game from being dead. If you want to know how you can make non-paying players happy, here's a suggestion:

Introduce the distinction of seals earned through game, and seals bought in shop. This distinction is necessary so that the following won't be abused:

Introduce the discount on in-game stuff again every now and then, e.g. for bag space, bailif space, cost of ability reset. Halve the prices. This did happen once, once upon a time though. Now all we see are happy hours, happy hours, happy hours for those who have the money.

The point is, the discounts could be used/bought only with seals which were earned in-game; so that paying players wouldn't abuse the discount time all at once.

Not the part of the point, but you could use some of that two-kinds-of-seals (earned seals and bought seals) system for other stuff too.

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

@Ghod: Could you provide a screenshot of this issue?

Server
    DE01
    I would LOVE to post a picture of it, but sadly I can not post attachments.

Server
    DE01
    Hello
    I just noticed you changed the desert coop: i just fought vs a hyerophants, wich didn't exist before, and it's not written on your patchnote.
    It's not the first time (in fact this happens at EVERY update you do) you change the content without telling it to us (not to mention how you increased the moove speed of cyclops...)
    It's nice to write the patchnote updates on the main page, and thanks for it, but please do it correctly...

Server
    DE01
    Weekly Quests are no longer abortable.
    Why ? Where is the problem ? I like fight the same boss many time, even many many time, that is my way.
    Im looking for a item, just 1 particular item, and never I can not find it. So i fight the same both more and more...
    Seriouly fixe the bug and let people play as they like !
    It's not as i take many heroic seal, not even one since i abort.
    For seal i buy that; so I wonder : where is the problem?
    Oh right , i understand : that is a WEEKLY boss so just 1 time for a week ...Good im so so silly.
    May be that players should idiots and diciplines?

Server
    DE01
    @Ghod: You can also upload screenshots to websites like http://prntscr.com/ http://imgur.com/ etc.

@Gunhir: This has been changed because it could be exploited previously.

Server
    DE01
    @Ghod: Thank you, could you also show your other heroes having the same list? I will forward these screenshots, as it's a unique case.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3