Thread: ancient treasures

Server
    DE01

ancient treasures

hello,
    there was a time I asked to know how many had of ancient treasures by players per day !!!

so far I have not had any response by the moderator nor other people play.

So I would like to explain a moderator because it become tiresome quest !!!!
    the actual duration we took a week in order to have all the treasures while this was in custody and clamp my players went there every day and me.
    I would like a moderator tell me how this quest?

thank you in advance and I hope to have an answer quickly.

Server
    DE01
    This quest was reported several times and is "under investigation" for some time now... lets hope they change it this year maybe!

Server
    DE01
    ok thx

Server
    DE01
    As far as I understand the artifact searching mission depends on few factors according to me. First the more guild members you have, more artifacts are needed to be found for the quest to be completed. Now it happens sometimes for the artifacts to be not found for a longer period of time by none of the guild members. This is reported and worked on long time ago. Till a solution is found I suggest you reset the quest ( the previously found artifacts will stay even though it will say 0/12 for instance ) and new artifacts will spawn where they should spawn so you can finish this mission relatively easy. About the number of how many artifacts you should find to complete the mission I have seen as low as 1 to max as 32, could be more, this is only from my experience so far. Hope this will solve this problem you are dealing with.