Thread: petition about ' Luck stat ' and ' Artefact Stat '

Server
    DE01

petition about ' Luck stat ' and ' Artefact Stat '

so i was wondering about how to build my chara, then i spent few days to farm artefact chest (deal with it, i'm low leveled) and do some expert battles, to the point i realize, i don't have many options. wow.

there's only 2 kinds of artefact stat, and each one of them only branches to another 2 kinds. and that's luck and spirit.

and with the said gear, most people would actually consider the one that have spirit is better, since luck doesn't seem do do anything beside increasing critical damage, which is pretty much useless.

my point is, i think it is better to make a gear stat ' more ' variable, instead of locking some to specific might hero or magic hero. i would like to see something nicer like a gear with ' might - magic - spirit ' or ' creature def - support - luck ' or other combination, which will make the build more variable and give a little bit more fun.

if that was too much to ask, please consider locking critical damage bonus to 100% and make luck stat raise critical chance instead. and if that's is still too much, please also consider making runestone of luck raise critical chance instead of raising the luck stat.

that's it i think, thanks.

Server
    DE01
    edit : forget about the luck stat, i got that info from the wrong guy,

Server
    DE01
    +1 for more variety on stat combinations

Server
    DE01
    +1 for more variety on stat combinations!!

Server
    DE01
    + 1 for more varieties of item sets that are actually worth keeping!

....on the side note, luck stat should be altered ( tiny armor penetration/bonus based on stack size perhaps?)

Server
    DE01
    i'm dying to see might and magic in the same gear @@